Find your student accommodation London with ease with Unilodgers.com! Welcome home to one of the most famous cities in the world! London might just have it all for students. Relax in between classes at Hyde Park, take a picture with your favorite celebrity at Madame Tussauds. You will find plenty of student apartments London choices close to your university. These options include studio, ensuite flats and shared apartments. Pick the one that suits you best! Some of the most notable London universities including University College London, University of London, Kings College London and many more.
Student housing London is as prolific as the unforgettable memories you and your friends will have in this beautiful city. While every option is unique, all are top choices located near various Unis with lots of London student room options.
Looking for London Student Accommodation? Here Are 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is 100% free. We don’t believe in charging students when they’re looking for housing. That’s why you’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups on your apartment booking with us.
2. We offer a personalized experience for all and every student is assigned a student support specialist for assistance throughout the year. From the time you book, until the time you move out, your Personal Student Advisors will be there to support with whatever you need. Better yet, our 24/7 support centres are always there when you need help.
3. You’re a student…which means you’re busy. With Unilodgers’ instant online booking platform, you get quick and easy service which saves you time. Simply decide on your London student housing, book, and confirm. Need help deciding where to live or have any questions along the way? Our PSA's are there to you with any queries related to your London student rooms.
4. Unilodgers guarantees the lowest prices for London student apartments. Our team works hard to iron out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. University is a special time for any student which is why it’s important for us that you have a comfortable place to live and make memories throughout your schooling. We ensure that every property we list is verified for the sole purpose of student housing London. We also ensure every property we offer has welcoming, clean rooms, comfortable social and study spaces, safe and peaceful surroundings, and is located near London’s universities.
6. An easy, hassle-free, and secure booking process is what we’re all about. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation London to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
119 results found
Grand Felda House
City Center: 6.11 milesFeatures
From £ 184/week
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
iQ Paris Gardens
City Center: 2.41 milesFeatures
From £ 320/week
Surrey Quays Landale House
City Center: 9.08 milesFeatures
From £ 180/week
London, the capital of England; is also the largest city in the UK and is located on the banks of the River Thames. It is home to Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, and St. Paul’s Cathedral, which are World Heritage sites; as well as modern landmarks like the Shard and London Eye. It is truly, a global metropolitan city, as it offers a rich multi-cultural vibe and a great environment to live in. You will never be bored in London simply because of the array of activities you can indulge in; they range from visiting historical monuments & museums, to watching live performances and musicals at theatres, or enjoying the night life across venues, offering a variety of the choicest drinks and food!
Relax in between classes at Hyde Park, take a picture with your favorite celebrity at Madame Tussauds, or try to catch a glimpse of Harry and Meghan (and the royal baby) outside of Buckingham Palace. Whatever your vibe, you’ll never run out of things to do here. That’s why students come from all corners of the world to attend one of London’s many notable universities. If you’re one of these lucky students, Unilodgers is here to help you find your perfect student accommodation London.
Universities in London are recognized around the world, which attract a large number of home and international students each year. There are short term tenancies available as well. The options for student accommodation in London are available all across Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4.
London has an excellently linked transport system which also includes the oldest underground railway system of the world called the London Underground Tube. It is indeed the most convenient and quickest way to commute around the city, once you have got yourself an Oyster Card. There are regular buses that service the city and they are ideal for shorter distances and are also a cheaper mode of travel. If you want to discover places outside of London, trains are a good option as they have great connectivity to other cities. In case you are planning to travel out of UK, you have trains and tubes directly linked to Heathrow and Gatwick, both international Airports.
The total population of London UK is approximately 8,787,892 and its Universities account for about 400,000 studen population. During summer, the weather is pleasant with the warmest month being July at 25° and in winters, temperature usually goes down to 5°, but very rarely drops to freezing point.
Greenwich has so much to offer and the best way to travel we believe is to take a ferry from the Tower of London. You can use your Day-Travel Card on the ferry. Once in Greenwich, there is the Royal Observatory that is definitely a must-visit place in London. Plan your weekend outing from your student apartment to Greenwich, we promise you won't regret it!
Bounce Shoreditch is a place you will end up loving for its serious dedication to table tennis. The music here is loud and the pizza will satisfy your taste buds. With balls flying everywhere around the tables, get ready for some serious fun.
Nestled on the banks of River Thames, this is one of the most picturesque spots in London! Who wouldn't want to hunt for their student housing here?
Kensington is the place to be if you want to stay connected to the City Centre and the airport. This neighbourhood truly has it all!
Covent Garden, Soho, Leicester Square, Oxford Street and Mayfair - all easily reachable. Need we say more?
There are attractions in London that you must not miss out on; such as the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, only to name a few. You can soak up some sun on a day out at Hyde Park or the Royal Botanic Gardens – a listed World Heritage site or; take a ride on the London Eye and get a birds view of the entire city.
For an exceptional shopping experience you can head out to Oxford, Regent or Bond Streets and for those of you who fancy niche boutiques can check out Petticoat Lane, Bricklane and Shoreditch. London is a paradise for foodies because you can choose from a variety of cuisines at Borough Market, Trafalgar, Piccadily Circus, King’s Cross and Leicester Square.
London offers an incredible student nightlife and has something for all. If you just want to go out drinking to a pub you must go to Fleet Street, which is popular for having some of the oldest pubs in London. For those who want to dance the night off at clubs or enjoy live music performances, then Shoreditch, Camden, Dalston and Leicester Square are the areas you should be looking at. The city is also a haven for those of you who enjoy theatre and musicals, as there are a number of theatres to choose from such as the London Coliseum, Royal Opera House and Old Vic, and the list just goes on.