110 results found
Welcome home to one of the most famous cities in the world! London might just have it all for students. Relax in between classes at Hyde Park, take a picture with your favorite celebrity at Madame Tussauds, or try to catch a glimpse of Harry and Meghan (and the royal baby) outside of Buckingham Palace. Whatever your vibe, you’ll never run out of things to do here. That’s why students come from all corners of the world to attend one of London’s many notable universities. If you’re one of these lucky students, Unilodgers is here to help you find your perfect student accommodation in London.
Student accommodation in London is as prolific as the unforgettable memories you and your friends will have in this beautiful city. Many find student apartments in London in places like Camden Hawley Crescent, Chelsea Lightfoot Hall, Kensal Green Garrow House, Surrey Quays Landale House, Bloomsbury Janet Poole House, and more. While every option is unique, all are top choices located near various Unis with lots of accommodation options.
Looking for Student Accommodation in London? Here Are 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is 100% free. We don’t believe in charging students when they’re looking for housing. That’s why you’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups on your apartment booking with us.
2. We offer a personalized experience for all and every student is assigned a student support specialist for assistance throughout the year. From the time you book, until the time you move out, your student support specialist will be there to support with whatever you need. Better yet, our 24/7 support centres are always there when you need help.
3. You’re a student…which means you’re busy. With Unilodgers’ instant online booking platform, you get quick and easy service which saves you time. Simply decide on your student accommodation in London, book, and confirm. Need help deciding where to live or have any questions along the way? Our customer service reps are there.
4. Unilodgers guarantees the lowest prices for student accommodation in London. Our team works hard to iron out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. Uni is a special time for any student which is why it’s important for us that you have a comfortable place to live and make memories throughout your schooling. We ensure that every property we list is verified for the sole purpose of student housing in London. We also ensure every property we offer has welcoming, clean rooms, comfortable social and study spaces, safe and peaceful surroundings, and is located near London’s universities.
6. An easy, hassle-free, and secure booking process is what we’re all about. Once you determine where you want to live, you pay all fees directly to the property – never a third party.
London, the capital of England; is also the largest city in the UK and is located on the banks of the River Thames. It is home to Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, and St. Paul’s Cathedral, which are World Heritage sites; as well as modern landmarks like the Shard and London Eye. It is truly, a global metropolitan city, as it offers a rich multi-cultural vibe and a great environment to live in. You will never be bored in London simply because of the array of activities you can indulge in; they range from visiting historical monuments & museums, to watching live performances and musicals at theatres, or enjoying the night life across venues, offering a variety of the choicest drinks and food!
Universities in London are recognized around the world, which attract a large number of home and international students each year. Student accommodations throughout London are thoughtfully designed to provide you with comfortable, luxurious, yet affordable selections of studio and en suite flats as well as shared apartments. There are short term tenancies available as well. The options for student accommodation in London are available all across Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4.
London has an excellently linked transport system which also includes the oldest underground railway system of the world called the London Underground Tube. It is indeed the most convenient and quickest way to commute around the city, once you have got yourself an Oyster Card. There are regular buses that service the city and they are ideal for shorter distances and are also a cheaper mode of travel. If you want to discover places outside of London, trains are a good option as they have great connectivity to other cities. In case you are planning to travel out of UK, you have trains and tubes directly linked to Heathrow and Gatwick, both international Airports.
The total population of London UK is approximately 8,787,892 and its Universities account for about 400,000 studen population. During summer, the weather is pleasant with the warmest month being July at 25° and in winters, temperature usually goes down to 5°, but very rarely drops to freezing point.