The world's largest student housing provider
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Book Royal College Of Music Accommodation (RCM London) with the world’s largest student housing provider. Choose from over 50000+ student rooms London. Explore student housing options starting from £225 per week and get offers up to £1799. No Booking Fee, best deals guaranteed! We’ve curated some of the best student accommodation options that are close to RCM London’s various campuses. Pick ensuites, studios, shared rooms, and apartments, each equipped with facilities like high-speed internet, cinema rooms, on-site laundry and much more.
Royal College of Music is one of the oldest music conservatoires in the UK. It is situated in South Kensington, London. Established 137 years back, it has continued to maintain its musical legacy for generations. It enrolls less than a thousand students every year. It was named as the top institute in Europe and the UK for performing arts by QS World University Rankings. Students from all around the world come to the world’s greatest music conservatoire for learning opportunities to improve their talents. Many luxurious off campus London student accommodations are available close to the campus.
Heading to college at Royal College of Music? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Royal College of Music thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Royal College of Music boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Royal College of Music off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Royal College of Music, Unilodgers can help!
All our Royal College of Music properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Royal College of Music student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Royal College of Music. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal College of Music Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal College of Music student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal College of Music off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
University: 2.48 miles City Center: 1.41 milesFeatures
From £ 415/week