Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
London School of Theology is an evangelical college based in Northwood in London Borough of Hillingdon. It is the third-largest evangelical college in Europe. It celebrates a rich culture and tradition. The school primarily focuses on individual growth and inclusiveness of every student. It encourages them to be a better part of the community by contributing their bit to the society. The ‘ Annual Spring Ball’ and ‘Fun Week’ are the two grand events held at London School of Theology. The Student Centre is the perfect place to study in groups or socialize, watch TV or even hit the gym! An extensive library with over 50,000 volumes makes the learning experience of students even better. Clive Calver, Sheila Walsh, Donald Guthrie and Dan Forshaw are some of the famous London School of Theology alumni.
Heading to college at London School of Theology? Congrats! Students from around the world come to London School of Theology thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. London School of Theology boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. London School of Theology off campus student accommodation in London is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near London School of Theology, Unilodgers can help!
All our London School of Theology properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding London School of Theology student accommodation at places like, St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, Lightfoot Hall, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to London School of Theology. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your London School of Theology Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best London School of Theology student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of London School of Theology off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
University: 7.46 miles City Center: 10.54 milesFeatures
From £ 219/week