Middlesex University is a public research university in Hendon, London. It enrolls more than 19,500 students every year. It holds the 70thh rank in the Young University Rankings 2019. Middlesex University provides a wide range of courses like Art and Design, Media, Business, Cinematic and Game courses and many more to its aspiring students. No matter what your hobbies are or where you come from...
Middlesex University is a public research university in Hendon, London. It enrolls more than 19,500 students every year. It holds the 70thh rank in the Young University Rankings 2019. Middlesex University provides a wide range of courses like Art and Design, Media, Business, Cinematic and Game courses and many more to its aspiring students. No matter what your hobbies are or where you come from, there are many clubs for every student to choose from. Middlesex University runs more than 80 societies. These clubs offer many learning opportunities for students to enhance their resumes for life after graduation. Students can explore several off-campus accommodation options close to the campus. A few of Middlesex University’s notable alumni are Alan Carr, Nick Harvey, Milton Jones, Lady Sarah Chatto and Johnny Vegas.
Heading to college at Middlesex University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Middlesex University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Middlesex University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Middlesex University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Middlesex University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Middlesex University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Middlesex University student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Middlesex University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Middlesex University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Middlesex University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Middlesex University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.