Find your student accommodation Birmingham, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Student housing Birmingham is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or student studios Birmingham.
Birmingham has four major Universities that attract a large number of students every year; they are Birmingham University, Birmingham City University, Aston University and The University College Birmingham. If student halls Birmingham is not yout thing, we can help you out! On Unilodgers, all student accommodation in Birmingham comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay. If you’re getting ready to book your student Birmingham housing, Unilodgers can help!
All our Birmingham properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments Birmingham. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent Birmingham student accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Birmingham’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Birmingham With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance for their private student accommodation Birmingham from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Birmingham student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student Birmingham student apartments. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student flats Birmingham. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation in Birmingham to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
36 results found
Are you looking forBirmingham AL, US ?
iQ Broderick House
City Center: 1.32 milesFeatures
From £ 128/week
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Vita Student Birmingham
City Center: 2.57 milesFeatures
From £ 245/week
iQ Studios 51
City Center: 0.23 milesFeatures
From £ 163/week
The city of Birmingham is located in the centre of the West Midlands region of England and; is the second-largest city, after London. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Get ready to have the time of your life in Birmingham, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Birmingham for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more.
It is known over the world for the invention of the industrial steam engine - a landmark in British history. Birmingham is home to many things, to name a few; Cadbury's Chocolate, established in 1824, the historic Bull Ring - an 800-year-old market site, the Library of Birmingham - the largest public library in all of Europe and; it is also home to J.R.R Tolkien, the author of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Birmingham University, Birmingham City University, Aston University, The University College Birmingham, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Birmingham has witnessed massive growth.
Student accommodation in Birmingham offer you a wide variety of modern and affordable studio, ensuite rooms and shared flats that are fully equipped with modern amenities and some fabulous on-site facilities like gyms, laundromats and communal spaces. You can choose from options that are conveniently located and are within a suitable budget so that you can make the most of your student living experience.
The total population of Birmingham is approximately 1,101,360; out of which an estimated 70,000 make up for the student population. The city has a temperate maritime climate with warmest month being July at 21° in the month of July. Winters can get chilly with temperatures dropping to 1° on an average, in the month of January.
Buses are the most pocket friendly when it comes to commuting within the city and; for travelling to other cities, you can opt for trains as there is a good connectivity to other parts of England. The Birmingham airport is only 15 minutes and London airports are about 1.5 hours from the New Street Station, in the city centre.
Selly Oak is the closest village to the University of Birmingham, making it a thriving student hub.
Take a stroll through Birmingham’s city centre squares and streets to find fabulous shops and restaurants, fantastic street entertainment and stunning architecture.
If you are planning to spend a day out, you could visit Museums and Galleries like Birmingham's Ikon Gallery, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, Aston Hall and Museum of the Jewellery Quarter. Pay a visit to the Cadbury World to discover origins of chocolate and indulge in some chocolaty treats or explore the Sea Life Centre to get an experience of the marine world within the city.
For modern shopping you can shop till you drop in the city centre at Pavilions & Pallasades, the Mailbox and the Bullring - also famous for its Birmingham Rag Market; which offers you a wide variety of independent stalls and great bargains.
If you are looking for Briminghams nightlife, check out Broad Street and New Street as they have numerous bars, restaurants and clubs to choose from. Walkabout, Pryzm and Players Birmingham are trendy clubs and popular student hotspots. If you just want to unwind with some friends over drinks and food, that too at rock bottom prices, you may want to head out to Hooch @Mooch Bar or The Hare and Hounds, located in Moseley and Kings Heath.