33 results found
The city of Birmingham is located in the centre of West Midlands region of England and; is the second largest city, after London. It is known over the world for the invention of the industrial steam engine - a landmark in British history. Birmingham is home to many things, to name a few; Cadbury's Chocolate, established in 1824, the historic Bull Ring - an 800 year old market site, the Library of Birmingham - the largest public library in all of Europe and; it is also home to J.R.R Tolkien, the author of: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the Birmingham University, Birmingham City University, Aston University, The University College Birmingham, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Birmingham has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Birmingham Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Birmingham comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Birmingham, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Birmingham for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Birmingham is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Birmingham, Unilodgers can help!
All our Birmingham properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Birmingham at places like The Heights, The Old Fire Station, iQ Broderick House, Canalside, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Birmingham’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Birmingham With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Birmingham, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Birmingham. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Birmingham has four major Universities that attract a large number of students every year; they are the Birmingham University, Birmingham City University, Aston University and The University College Birmingham.
Student accommodation in Birmingham offer you a wide variety of modern and affordable studio, ensuite rooms and shared flats that are fully equipped with modern amenities and some fabulous on-site facilities like gyms, laundromats and communal spaces. You can choose from options that are conveniently located and are within a suitable budget so that you can make the most of your student living experience.
The total population of Birmingham is approximately 1,101,360; out of which an estimated 70,000 make up for the student population. The city has a temperate maritime climate with warmest month being July at 21° in the month of July. Winters can get chilly with temperatures dropping to 1° on an average, in the month of January.
Buses are the most pocket friendly when it comes to commuting within the city and; for travelling to other cities, you can opt for trains as there is a good connectivity to other parts of England. The Birmingham airport is only 15 minutes and London airports are about 1.5 hours from the New Street Station, in the city centre.