36 results found
Located in the North West of England, Manchester is recognized as the first Industrial city in the world. Not only did Ernest Rutherford first split the atom in Manchester, but Charles Rolls made his first car here in 1904. He went on to meet Henry Royce and together they established the world-famous Roll-Royce brand. For the bookworms out there, Manchester is home to Chetham’s Library, the UK’s oldest free public library, which was established in 1653. Love football? Manchester has two globally celebrated Premiere Football League Clubs – Manchester United and Manchester City.
And that’s not all. The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including Manchester University, Manchester Metropolitan University, and the Royal Northern College of Music. So, it’s no surprise that student accommodation in Manchester has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students come to the city to get the best in higher education as well as some of the best student accommodation in the UK.
Manchester student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student home in Manchester, Unilodgers can help! With Unilodgers, all student accommodation comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
All our Manchester properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, stunning rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Students typically enjoy finding short term student accommodation Manchester at places like Park View, Piccadilly Point, Heald Court, iQ Kerria Apartments, Kincardine Court, and more. While each property has unique qualities, all are excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Manchester’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Manchester Student Accommodation with Unilodgers:
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student homes in Manchester, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Manchester. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
World renowned as a UNESCO City of Literature, Manchester is rich with a multicultural and friendly vibe. As compact as the city may seem to be, you will never run out of places to explore and things to do. You could visit over 90 museums and galleries or just walk to Castlefield to absorb some history and see the marvels of Roman architecture. If you are a football fan; this is your best opportunity to tour the legendary Manchester United’s Old Trafford Stadium.
Manchester has three major Universities that attract a large number of students every year; they are: the Manchester University - ranked amongst the Top 100 in the world, Manchester Metropolitan University and Royal Northern College of Music.
Manchester student housing is designed, keeping in mind your preferences, and offer a range of affordable studio flats and private rooms in en suite and shared flats. All come with spacious rooms, private study, fully fitted kitchen and communal spaces. Some accommodations have on-site facilities like gyms and self-service laundry areas, to make your life all the more convenient.
The approximate population of Manchester city is 530,300, of which an estimated 85,000 are students. The average highest temperature in the summers can go up to 20° in the months of July and August and; winters can be very chilly with the minimum temperature dropping to 3°.
It is easy to get around both within and outside the city as Manchester has excellent public transport links, so you can choose from buses, trains and trams. If living in the city you can avail bus services that will take you to your University campuses from Piccadilly bus station. If you are looking to travel by train then Piccadilly, Oxford Road and Victoria railway stations are based in the city centre and are ideal for national and local travel. The Manchester airport is only 40 minutes and London Airports are about 3 hours away from Manchester Oxford Road station.