Find the best student accommodation Manchester, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Located in the North West of England, Manchester is recognized as the first Industrial city in the world. And that’s not all. The city offers international students some of the United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including Manchester University, Manchester Metropolitan University, and the Royal Northern College of Music. So, it’s no surprise that Manchester student homes have witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students come to the city to get the best in higher education as well as some of the best student accommodation in the UK. From a shared apartment tp an en-suite room or studio, you will find it all!
Student flats Manchester are plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student flat in Manchester, Unilodgers can help! With Unilodgers, all student livings properties come fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
All our Manchester properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, stunning rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of student apartments Manchester. While each property has unique qualities, all are excellent Manchester student apartment choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation Manchester for you and your friends near Manchester’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Manchester Student Accommodation with Unilodgers:
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance for their private student accommodation Manchester from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student homes in Manchester, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day on student houses Manchester.
5. We get Manchester student rooms. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student properties are the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best Manchester apartments to choose from. We also certify that all the student flats Manchester that offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Manchester to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
42 results found
iQ Lambert & Fairfield House
City Center: 0.48 milesFeatures
From £ 188/week
dwell Manchester Student Village South
City Center: 1.7 milesFeatures
From £ 115/week
iQ Kerria Apartments
City Center: 1.63 milesFeatures
From £ 194/week
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
iQ Wilmslow Park
City Center: 1.63 milesFeatures
From £ 182/week
dwell Manchester Student Village
City Center: 0.62 milesFeatures
From £ 114/week
Vita Student Manchester Circle Square
City Center: 0.56 milesFeatures
From £ 267/week
World renowned as a UNESCO City of Literature, Manchester is rich with a multicultural and friendly vibe. As compact as the city may seem to be, you will never run out of places to explore and things to do. You could visit over 90 museums and galleries or just walk to Castlefield to absorb some history and see the marvels of Roman architecture. If you are a football fan; this is your best opportunity to tour the legendary Manchester United’s Old Trafford Stadium.
Not only did Ernest Rutherford first split the atom in Manchester, but Charles Rolls made his first car here in 1904. He went on to meet Henry Royce and together they established the world-famous Roll-Royce brand. For the bookworms out there, Manchester is home to Chetham’s Library, the UK’s oldest free public library, which was established in 1653. Love football? Manchester has two globally celebrated Premiere Football League Clubs – Manchester United and Manchester City.
Manchester student housing is designed, keeping in mind your preferences, and offer a range of affordable studio flats and private rooms in en suite and shared flats. All come with spacious rooms, private study, fully fitted kitchen and communal spaces. Some accommodations have on-site facilities like gyms and self-service laundry areas, to make your life all the more convenient.
The approximate population of Manchester city is 530,300, of which an estimated 85,000 are students. The average highest temperature in the summers can go up to 20° in the months of July and August and; winters can be very chilly with the minimum temperature dropping to 3°.
It is easy to get around both within and outside the city as Manchester has excellent public transport links, so you can choose from buses, trains and trams. If living in the city you can avail bus services that will take you to your University campuses from Piccadilly bus station. If you are looking to travel by train then Piccadilly, Oxford Road and Victoria railway stations are based in the city centre and are ideal for national and local travel. The Manchester airport is only 40 minutes and London Airports are about 3 hours away from Manchester Oxford Road station.
Manchester City Centre is packed with eclectic bars and restaurants. Thinking of planning a fun night out from your student accommodation? You'll never run out of options here!
Home to the University of Manchester, Fallowfield is a vibrant student hub. With shops, boutiques, and parks, this district is the perfect place for students!
Rusholme is the best spot for foodies. Home to amazing restaurants and sheesha bars, you'll find it always bustling with students.
You will literally shop till you drop at the Manchester Arndale because it is UK’ largest indoor shopping mall within the city centre. You can also check out Printworks, Trafford Centre and Exchange Square, some popular shopping areas of the city. Be a part of the many festivals hosted by the city such as Eurocultured Street, Future Everything and Grillstock Festivals.
The student nightlife is considered next to legendary owing to endless choices of bars, restaurants and nightclubs at very affordable prices. The Northern Quarter, Oxford Road/ Wilmslow Road, Deansgate Locks and Piccadilly/ Princess Street come alive at night and are among the most popular areas amongst students. The Warehouse Project, Zoo, Tiger Tiger, Live Room, Gorilla, Thirsty Scholar and The Salutation are nightclubs and bars that are perfect destinations to socialize with friends or dance till dawn!
If you’re in need of a laugh, after a long day of burdening lectures head to either one of the Arena, Comedy Store or the Frog & Bucket as they are host to standup comedy nights.