Finding student accommodation Brisbane will be a breeze with Unilodgers. Get ready to have the time of your life in Brisbane, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from near and far come to Brisbane for its excellent universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Brisbane's perfect weather, beautiful beaches, and dynamic lifestyle make it one of the best places in the world to study. More than 80,000 international students from 40 different countries call Brisbane home—one reason Brisbane student accommodation has witnessed massive growth!
Brisbane offers international students some of Australia's finest higher education institutions, including the award-winning University of Queensland, internationally renowned Queensland University of Technology (QUT), and Griffith University. There are hundreds of options for Brisbane student apartments on Unilodgers.com, with styles ranging from studios to shared flats to en suites for all Brisbane Universities. With Unilodgers, all students living in Brisbane will enjoy fully furnished accommodation to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Even better, all our Brisbane properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagram-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of room types. With so many amenities and student apartment options to choose from, Brisbane has some of the best student accommodation in AU.
Share your Brisbane student accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Brisbane at properties like Scape South Bank, Unilodge South Bank, Scape Toowong, Student One Warf Street, Urbanest South Bank, and more. Each property has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal student accommodation for you and your friends near Brisbane’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Accommodation, Brisbane With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Brisbane, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Brisbane student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
City Center: 5.47 KmFeatures
From AU$ 249/week
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Brisbane is one of the oldest and 3rd most populous cities of Australia and is the capital of Queensland – the sunshine state; located along the River Brisbane. The city has been ranked as a ‘Beta World City’ by the Globalization and Worlds Cities Research Network in the year 2016. Some interesting facts about Brisbane; during World War II, it was the busiest submarine port in the world at the time and the Queen Street, which is a Mecca for shopping, used to be barracks for convicts from 1827 to 1830. Brisbane is known to have a diverse multicultural vibe and is also one of the most affordable cities in Australia.
Brisbane is home to numerous universities namely; University of Queensland (UQ), Griffith University, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australian Catholic University, Central Queensland University, University of Southern Queensland, University of the Sunshine Coast and James Cook University. There are also three TAFE colleges – Brisbane North Institute of TAFE, Southbank Institute of TAFE and Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE. All these universities and colleges combined, attract a large influx of home and international students to Brisbane annually.
When you start looking for your student accommodation Brisbane you will find a supreme range of world-class purpose-built student rooms and at very affordable prices. Student housing in Brisbane provides support as well as excellent facilities to ensure you have a comfortable stay so that the transition of moving into a new place is relatively easy. The accommodation options are well located throughout the city, making all higher learning institutions and the Brisbane city centre effortlessly accessible.
There are excellent public transport networks of buses, trains and ferries which makes getting around the city a breeze. Inner Brisbane is more compact, therefore walking and cycling are popular means of commute. Brisbane Airport is the main international airport and can be reached in 20 minutes by car or about 2 hours by train.
The population of Brisbane is estimated at 2,360,241, which is comprised of over 100,000 students. The city experiences a subtropical climate with the hottest months of summer from December to March with an average temperature of 29° and moderately warm winters with the lowest temperature averaging at 21° in June and July.