1. How can I schedule a visit to the property?
Just send us an email to arrange a time so that we can arrange the viewing for you.
2. How many beds does the property have?
The property has around 753 available bed.
3. What if I arrive late at night?
Reception is staffed 24/7. You will be easily accomodated.
4. Do I get prepared meals in the property?
Each studio and apartment is fitted with kitchen facilities to allow you to cook for yourself to your own schedule and culinary needs.
5. What types of rooms does the property have?
The room types include single, double, bunk, twin, king and executive studios, and 4 or 5-bedroom apartments.
6. Does the property have accessible rooms?
The property does have wheelchair-accessible rooms and they can be reconfigured as per your needs.
7. What do I need to bring with me?
Your clothing, bedding and any personal items you wish to bring. If you want to travel light, the property has bedding, kitchen and the essentials starter pack available for hire or purchase.
8. Are water, gas and electricity included in my rent?
Yes, all utilities including water, gas and electricity are included in your rent.
9. How often do I need to pay rent?
Rent is paid fortnightly in advance, with the exception of a 4-week contract where full payment is taken prior to your arrival. The property will provide you with a rent schedule so you can plan for each of the rent payments.
10. Are the rental rates shown as per person or per apartment?
Your rental rate is per person, per week for all studios and apartments, with the exception of the Studio – Executives and Studio – Kings where the rent is for one or two persons.
11. Do I need to pay a bond?
Yes, you will be required to pay a bond which will be forwarded to the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA). This is used as a security payment in the event of any damage, rental arrears or cleaning to the property is required upon your departure. If the apartment is left in an acceptable condition and your rent is paid up to date, then the bond will be returned in full.
12. What happens if I damage or break something?
If you damage or break anything in the property then you will be required to pay for the repair or replacement. You will be given notice of this charge and it will be charged to your account. In the event items are damaged when you move out, the cost of repair/replacement will be deducted from your bond payment.
13. Can I check in after the agreement start date?
Yes, however your rent starts from the date of your tenancy agreement, whether or not you have checked in.
14. If I pay the deposit and my visa is denied, will I get any refund?
If you notify us prior to 14 days before the start of the agreement then all rent paid will be refunded.
15. Can I stay with you for less than six months?
Flexible tenancies are available as minimum as four weeks. You will be asked to extend your agreement also if you want to continue.
16. Can I live with my partner?
Yes, couples can also be easily accomodated.
17. Can I live with 3 or 4 of my friends in a 5 bed apartment?
Yes, you can freely choose with whom you want to accommodate. If there are spare spaces in your apartment then other students will be accomodated to fill the remaining bedrooms.
18. If I want to host a visitor, can they stay with me at the property?
Yes, you are permitted to have visitors, however you have to provide the details of the visitors at reception.
19. Can i have a pet ?
No, pet are not allowed.