1. Can i book if i am not studying ?
Adelaide Street allows accomodation for anyone as long as he/she is studying.
2. If I have a medical condition and i use a wheelchair can i have accessible rooms?
Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available and they can be reconfigured as per your needs.
3. What if I arrive late at night?
Reception is staffed 24/7. You will be easily accomodated.
4. What all my bill includes ?
All utilities including water, gas and electricity are included in your rent.
5. Do I need to pay a bond?
Yes, you will be required to pay a bond which will be forwarded to the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA). This is used as a security payment in the event of any damage, rental arrears or cleaning to the property is required upon your departure. If the apartment is left in an acceptable condition and your rent is paid up to date, then the bond will be returned in full.
6. Can I check in after the agreement start date?
Yes, however your rent starts from the date of your tenancy agreement, whether or not you have checked in.
7. If I pay the deposit and my visa is denied, will I get any refund?
If you notify us prior to 14 days before the start of the agreement then all rent paid will be refunded.
8. Can I stay with you for less than six months?
Flexible tenancies are available as minimum as four weeks. You will be asked to extend your agreement also if you want to continue.
9. Can I live with my partner?
Yes, couples can also be easily accomodated.
10. Can I live with 3 or 4 of my friends in a 5 bed apartment?
Yes, you can freely choose with whom you want to accommodate. If there are spare spaces in your apartment then other students will be accomodated to fill the remaining bedrooms.
11. Can i have a pet ?
No, pet are not allowed.