Find the best student accommodation Aberdeen, with ease on Unilodgers.com! This city is the third-largest city in Scotland and is often referred to as the Granite City. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Aberdeen, Robert Gordon University(RGU), and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Aberdeen has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. On Unilodgers, all student living in Aberdeen comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay. Lets find the best student accommodation Aberdeen has got for you!
Get ready to have the time of your life in this Scottish city, one of the most livable places in the world! Students from around the globe come here for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student housing Aberdeen is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Aberdeen student apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment in Aberdeen, Unilodgers can help!
All our private student accommodation Aberdeen are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of Aberdeen student apartments. You can find a studio apartment in Aberdeen for yourself, or look for ensuite rooms, there is something for everyone here near Aberdeen University or RGU.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation Aberdeen With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student flats Aberdeen, book, and confirm. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Looking for student halls Aberdeen? Find the best offers guaranteed on student housing Aberdeen. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get Aberdeen student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student housing Aberdeen. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Aberdeen to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
The University of Aberdeen - 5th oldest in UK and Robert Gordon University are the two major institutions of higher education that attract a large number of home and international students every year. The city is recognised as the 'off-shore Oil Capital of Europe' and it also houses the largest and busiest Heliport in the world. Aberdeen is a compact city with a vibrant community and is also considered the safest in all of England. The student flats Aberdeen has to offer are some of the best you can find in the country.
Student accommodations in Aberdeen are located in prime locations; close to University campuses and the city centre and offer a wide variety of high quality, comfortable and spacious studio, en suite and shared flats. They are well equipped with modern amenities and on-site facilities to provide you with only the best student living experience.
The approximate population of Aberdeen is 212,125, of which an estimated 30,000 are students. The city has an Oceanic climate with the warmest month being July and August at 18° and; winters are milder with the minimum temperature dropping to 6° in January and February.
Owing to the compactness of the city, you can get around easily by foot or cycle and for longer distances you can avail the public bus services. All the student rooms Aberdeen has to offer is located close to public transport options. If you are travelling to other cities, trains are a good option because the ride will give you magnificent views of the Scottish countryside. If travelling by air; the Aberdeen airport is only 30 minutes by bus and the Edinburgh airport is about 3 hours by train.