28 results found
The Scottish capital - Edinburgh is located on the Southern shore of the Firth of Forth’s, which is where the River Forth that runs through the city meets the sea. It is Scotland’s second and UK’s seventh most populous city. Owing to this, student accommodation in Edinburgh has witnessed massive growth. The old town of Edinburgh is home to historical buildings boasting marvellous architecture and the New Town is elegantly spotted with Georgian townhouses and open squares. The two towns put together are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier University, Heriot Watt University, Queen Margaret University and many more. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Edinburgh Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Edinburgh comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Edinburgh, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Edinburgh for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Edinburgh is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Edinburgh, Unilodgers can help!
All our Edinburgh properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Edinburgh at places like Vita Student Edinburgh, Student Castle Edinburgh, Gateway Apartments, Sugarhouse Close and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Edinburgh’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Edinburgh With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Edinburgh, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Edinburgh. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Edinburgh has a very high reputation in academic excellence and houses these major Universities – University of Edinburgh, ranked in the Top 20 of the World; Edinburgh Napier University, Heriot Watt University and Queen Margaret University. All of them combined contribute to the large population of home and international students in Edinburgh.
Keeping in mind all your requirements and preferences, Edinburgh student accommodation offer a wide range of high quality, comfortable and spacious student houses, private rooms, en suite and shared flats. They are well equipped with modern amenities and on-site facilities to provide you with only the best student living experience.
The approximate total population of the city is 489,000, of which an estimated 60,255 are students in Edinburgh. The average highest temperature in the summers can go up to 19° in the months of July and August and; winters can be very chilly with the minimum temperature dropping to 1°; accompanied by snow, especially in the months of December, January and February.
Owing to the compactness of the city, you can commute within Edinburgh easily by foot, cycle or public transport. There are excellent cycle routes/paths laid out throughout the city; trams and buses connect the city well and with a Ridacard you can avail their unlimited services for up to a year. At Waverly Station you will be able to find trains in case you are travelling to other parts of England. The Edinburgh International Airport is only 30 minutes away from the city centre via tram and buses that run 24/7. If you are travelling to London, you can get there in 4 hrs by train or in 1.5 hours by flight.