Find your student accommodation Edinburgh, with ease on Unilodgers.com! Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Plenty of Edinburgh student housing options are available. Hundreds of Edinburgh student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Edinburgh Universities are available to choose from.
Owing to this, Edinburgh student accommodation city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier University, Heriot Watt University, Queen Margaret University and many more. On Unilodgers, all student living in Edinburgh comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Edinburgh, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Edinburgh for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation Edinburgh is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared Edinburgh apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Edinburgh, Unilodgers can help!
Are you looking for the ideal Edinburgh student room? All our Edinburgh properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Edinburgh’s leading universities. Edinburgh Uni accommodation will leave no room for disappointment!
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation Edinburgh With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Edinburgh, book, and confirm. As always, our student hub specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get Edinburgh student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation Edinburgh. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your student accommodation Edinburgh to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
30 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
City Center: 1.29 milesFeatures
From £ 189/week
Edinburgh has a very high reputation in academic excellence and houses these major Universities – University of Edinburgh, ranked in the Top 20 of the World; Edinburgh Napier University, Heriot Watt University and Queen Margaret University. All of them combined contribute to the large population of home and international students in Edinburgh. The Scottish capital - Edinburgh is located on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth’s, which is where the River Forth that runs through the city meets the sea.
Edinburgh has witnessed massive growth. The old town of Edinburgh is home to historical buildings boasting marvellous architecture and the New Town is elegantly spotted with Georgian townhouses and open squares. The two towns put together are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Keeping in mind all your requirements and preferences, Edinburgh student accommodation offers a wide range of high quality, comfortable and spacious student houses, private rooms, en suite and shared flats. They are well equipped with modern amenities and on-site facilities to provide you with only the best student living experience.
The approximate total population of the city is 489,000, of which an estimated 60,255 are students in Edinburgh. The average highest temperature in the summers can go up to 19° in the months of July and August and; winters can be very chilly with the minimum temperature dropping to 1°; accompanied by snow, especially in the months of December, January and February.
Owing to the compactness of the city, you can commute within Edinburgh easily by foot, cycle or public transport. There are excellent cycle routes/paths laid out throughout the city; trams and buses connect the city well and with a Ridacard you can avail their unlimited services for up to a year. At Waverly Station you will be able to find trains in case you are travelling to other parts of England. The Edinburgh International Airport is only 30 minutes away from the city centre via tram and buses that run 24/7. If you are travelling to London, you can get there in 4 hrs by train or in 1.5 hours by flight.
The Royal Mile - the backbone of the Old Town that leads from Edinburgh Castle down to the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Scottish Parliament - has seen centuries of Edinburgh life.
A bustling centre with a glorious network of Georgian streets, the West End sits in the western New Town and is home to some of the very best contemporary independent retailers in the capital.
The city centre offers students an exciting fusion of shopping, dining, and architectural splendour.
Edinburgh's New Town and its open grid structure stands in contrast to the organic, winding streets and closes of the Old Town. Together, they comprise the city's UNESCO World Heritage site.
Princes Street is a match for any city’s main shopping hotspots!
Absorb some rich history of Edinburgh and venture out to the old town to witness beautiful historic buildings. You can plan a day out to see major landmarks such as Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat, which gives you a 360° view of the entire city. Only 30 minutes from the city centre, check out the beautiful coastline of Edinburgh and you must visit Portebello, a seaside town dotted with bars, cafes and restaurants.
You can shop at Princess Street, Rose Street, and Castle Terrace, also; if you have the chance, you must visit Stockbridge Market for it is a haven for local food and amazing crafts. Edinburgh is also a proud host to about 12 festivals every year with; Fringe, Jazz and Blues, international film festivals and also the largest Arts Festival in the world.
The Night life here in Edinburgh leaves you confused with unlimited options of venues to choose from. If you’re looking for a vibrant student environment with a mix of bars and restaurants then, you will love the areas of Cowgate and Grassmarket. The Brass Monkey, Three Sisters and Cumberland Bar are a great place to unwind after a long day of lectures. At least once, visit the smallest pub in all of Scotland called the ‘Wee Pub’.
On club nights, whether it is a particular genre of music or great deals on drinks & food or just a dance floor you are looking for, well, there is something for all of you. You can check out popular student haunts like, the Bongo Club, Sneaky Pete’s, the Hive and Electric Circus, only to name a few.