Find plenty of Penn State University dorms and apartments – built for all your needs. So many proud foreign students studying in this campus deserve the best of Penn State University accommodation – be it a cozy private room, a studio flat or a shared apartment. And that’s not all – all our PSU student housing are equipped with the coolest facilities like fitness centers, common rooms, games rooms, and plenty of in-house entertainment.
There will never be a dull moment in your student life on the PSU campus. Volunteer at the student-initiated philanthropy drive, THON or take a break from campus by head to the State College (a small town only for students) – popular for its cafes, shopping centers, pubs, and much more.
When tired and craving for some great food after all the excitement, do try the ammazzing pizzas at the Canyon Pizza and their baklava cake. Take your bae out on a date at plenty of cafés around the student housings, like the Café 210 West or the Saint’s Café. When you just want to sober up with a beer and watch your favorite game live, walk right into the popular Primanti sports bar.
With its growing number of offshore students, there are plenty of Penn State University student apartments available in and around the campus. Did you check out all our Penn State University dorms and rooms on our page? Book it right away and grab good deals.
Ready to book your Penn State University dorms? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Established back in 1855, the Penn State University (PSU) is located in University Park is a sprawling 8,000-acre campus. College clubs, philanthropy drives, football games, dancing marathons – you have them all right here on campus. PSU is also ranked #63 among the national universities in the U.S.
Each year, the uni adds over 46,000 undergrad and postgrad students to its campus and includes a mix of domestic and international students from all parts of the world.
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.