Moving to State College? Lucky you! There are many cool State College apartment options that students can choose from. Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect State College student apartment easy.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Whether you’re looking to live solo in a studio, enjoy the convenience of an en suite room, or share an apartment with roomies, we have an option to suit every student’s needs. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for State College Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus student apartment in State College with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own Personal Student Advisors upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your student apartment in State College PA quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in State College, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near State College’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your State College student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the State College apartments— never a third party.
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Visit the State Theatre to catch live performances, music, stand-up comedies and many more local events. The Penn State All-Sports Museum must be on the list of all sports lovers to visit. Check out Wall of Fame at the Bryce Jordan Centre after a show. This arena seats over 15,000 people and some really cool concerts take place here. Go snow-tubing or go-karting at Tussey Mountain. You can even go skiing here during winter. You will have a great time at State College and it is going to feel like a home away from home real soon!
What’s the average rent for student accommodation in State College PA?
On average, student housing State College PA rent for about $540 per month. With Unilodgers, you can find options starting at just $399 Per month.
How can I find affordable student accommodation in State College PA?
To find student apartments in State College that has everything you want and fits your budget, you can use Unilodgers’ search filters. Choose the type of apartment, the location, as well as the maximum rent.
What are the different types of student accommodations available in State College PA?
State College student accommodation offers a wide range of options. You can choose shared or private rooms where you will share common spaces such as kitchens, bathrooms, and living rooms. Alternatively, if you prefer more privacy, you can opt for a studio flat. You can also find many apartments that you can share with friends.
Does Unilodgers have short-term stays in State College PA?
Yes, some of the college apartments for rent in State College area on Unilodgers do offer short-term stays. You can filter these accommodations using the Tenancy Duration filter and find what you’re looking for.
Does Unilodgers have any offers on accommodation in State College PA?
Yes, we have a lot of great value deals and bonus add-ons available with our student apartments to live in State College PA. For details, you can visit the property page and look at the offers listed.
What’s the best mode of transportation in State College PA?
Pennsylvania bus service connects the state seamlessly. You can also hire or buy a bike for commuting in and around the university.
What anti-COVID measures are in place at student accommodations in State College PA?
Many of our student places for rent in State College PA are covered under Unilodgers’ Pandemic Shield, which protects you from any COVID-related uncertainties. The features of Pandemic Shield include deep cleaning, social distancing markers, temperature checks, staff PPE kits, and more. For accurate details on what Pandemic Shield facilities are offered at a particular property, you can refer to the property page. Alternatively, you can use the Pandemic Shield filter options to shortlist properties that offer the facilities you are looking for.
Are these accommodations secure?
Our properties ensure your security with features like CCTV and secure door entry. Many of them also have on-site staff to keep you safe. You can find specific details about security features on individual property pages.
What all is included in the rent?
Many of our State College student accommodations include utilities such as electricity, water, and gas in the rent, while some also offer WiFi and insurance at no extra cost. However, for specific rent inclusions, please refer to the property pages.
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.