Looking for the perfect MMU accommodation? Browse through over 25000+ student rooms options on Unilodgers, starting at just £97 per week. That's not all, on booking with Unilodgers, you'll get offers up to £3040! We've got the widest range of MMU student accommodation, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
On Unilodgers, you’ll find every room type so no matter what your preference and budget, you’ll find something that fits your needs just right. Choose from private rooms, shared dorms or studio apartments. Most of the MMU student accommodation are located conveniently close to campus and the city centre and when you get around, public transport is just a stone’s throw away.
But the apartments near Manchester Metropolitan University offer such outstanding amenities on site that you’ll barely feel the need to step out. Though exploring the city, you must. When you book your room at one of these student apartments, you’ll also have access to a gym, gaming rooms, theatre lounge, rooftop terrace, outdoor courtyards and vending machines, to name just a few. Dwell Manchester Student Village, Parkway Gate, New Medlock House, Artisan Heights, Bridgewater Heights, Lambert House and Fairfield House are some of the most recommended properties on Unilodgers.
The Brotherhood of Pursuits and Pastimes, Grey Horse Inn and Ape and Apple are some pubs that are very popular with students. And when students want to gobble up good food in Manchester, they usually head to Wood Manchester and Albert’s Shed, Castlefield. The city has many sprawling gardens too. Those who love to walk, run or just take a stroll will love Sackville, Hulme Community Garden and Saint John’s Gardens.
At Unilodgers, we’re committed to finding the best property for you at the lowest price with no service fees or hidden charges! And it doesn’t end with just booking the room, we offer students round-the-clock assistance all through uni. So go ahead and find the best MMU accommodation with Unilodgers - the most trusted student housing provider! The sooner you book, the better deal for your budget you get.
6 Reasons to Book Your Manchester Metropolitan University student accommodation With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 0.42 miles City Center: 0.7 milesFeatures
From £ 177/week
What started as the Manchester Mechanic Institution in 1824 finally became Manchester Metropolitan University in 1992. It’s one of the top-ranking universities in the world and has two campuses - All Saints and Birley. More than 30,000 students attend this university every year for a variety of programs. Like many other universities in the UK, MMU too is a multicultural hub of students from around the world. Its alumni list is quite colourful too, boasting former students like actors Julie Walters, Steve Coogan, Sir Anthony Sher, MPs Laura Smith, Grant Shapps, Paul Goggins, Morrisons CEO David Potts and Diageo CEO Paul Welsh, to name a few!
If you think London’s the best UK experience you can get, wait till you’ve lived in Manchester! And since the city is home to many prestigious universities, finding a good MMU student accommodation here is a cakewalk! And Unilodgers makes it even easier.