Manchester Metropolitan is a public university in Manchester, England. It was established in 1843, making it one of the historic universities of England. Manchester Metropolitan University is ranked 601st by the World University Rankings. MMU receives the third-highest number of applications in the UK and enrolls more than 36,000 students every year. There are many off-campus accommodation options close to the campus. There are a lot of places, clubs, and activities for students of MMU to explore on the campus itself. Choose from the several clubs run by the Student Union for some extra-curricular opportunities. A few of the notable MMU alumni include Julie Walters, Sarah Burton, John Bishop, Steve Coogan, Jeff Hordley, and many more.
Heading to college at Manchester Metropolitan? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Manchester Metropolitan thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Manchester Metropolitan boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Manchester Metropolitan off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Manchester Metropolitan, Unilodgers can help!
All our Manchester Metropolitan properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Manchester Metropolitan student accommodation at places like IQ Warehouse One & Two, Vita Student Manchester Circle Square, Heald Court, Oxney House Gardens, IQ Kerria Apartments, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Manchester Metropolitan. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Manchester Metropolitan Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Manchester Metropolitan student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Manchester Metropolitan off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.