Looking for the ideal University of East London accommodation? Browse through 50,000+ student rooms options, starting at just £149 per week. That's not all, on booking your stay with Unilodgers, you'll get offers up to £1000! We've got the widest range of private UEL student accommodation choices, studios, en-suites and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Founded in 1898, the University of East London runs seven schools including Architecture, Computing and Engineering, Arts and Digital Industries, Psychology and more. Congrats, mate! All work and no play usually never works out well for anyone which is why we’d like you to know about the dazzling and eclectic nightlife around your UEL housing. (Pro-tip: The Boathouse Cafe and Bar is a student favourite) Speaking of UEL student accommodation - let’s find you one!
All our options for UEL student accommodation are conveniently close to public transportation. With top-notch amenities like gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, private theatre rooms, clubhouses and more; taking comfort and luxury to an extra level of awesome. The range of London student apartments is definitely going to spoil you for choice. Share your student accommodation UEL with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or enjoy your independence and live solo in a studio.
Ready to book UEL accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 2.49 miles City Center: 6.54 milesFeatures
From £ 200/week