School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London is a public research university in London, England. It was established in 1916. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. Being a part of SOAS, University of London, students become a part of a vibrant and inclusive community. SOAS is ranked 39th in the world for Arts & Humanities by QS World University Rankings. Some of the famous SOAS-alumni include Jemima Goldsmith, Maro Itoje, Carter Page and Bülent Ecevit. Many beautiful off campus student accommodations are available near SOAL campus.
Heading to college at SOAS University of London? Congrats! Students from around the world come to SOAS University of London thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. SOAS University of London boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. SOAS University of London off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near SOAS University of London, Unilodgers can help!
All our SOAS University of London properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your SOAS London accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding SOAS University of London accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student SOAS, University of London accommodation choices close to SOAS University of London. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your SOAS University of London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best SOAS University of London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of SOAS University of London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
University: 0.35 miles City Center: 1.24 milesFeatures
From £ 462/week
University: 0.71 miles City Center: 1.88 milesFeatures
From £ 345/week
University: 0.89 miles City Center: 2.39 milesFeatures
From £ 331/week
University: 1.52 miles City Center: 3.86 milesFeatures
From £ 319/week
The School of Oriental and African Studies is located in London, England is more popularly known as SOAS. It is a public research university as well as one of the many constituent colleges' of the federal University of London and was founded in the year 1916. It was on 5 June 1916, the school received its royal charter and on 18 January 1917 the first batch of students was admitted; followed by its formal inauguration by King George V on 23 February 1917.
The Guardian University Guide 2018 has ranked SOAS among UK’s top 25 universities. SOAS was globally ranked 7th for Development Studies, 23rd for Anthropology and 39th for Arts & Humanities as well as Politics & International Studies. According to the 2013 Complete University Guide’s League Table, the Department of Financial and Management Studies (DeFiMS) of SOAS was ranked among the top ten for Business Studies.
If you have finalised your decision to study in London, you will find a plethora of SOAS student accommodations near the University site as well as near central London to choose from