47 results found
Welcome home to the exciting port city of Liverpool! Home of the Merseyside derby soccer match between Liverpool F.C. and Everton F.C. and The Beatles. Every year, upwards of 8,000 students from around the world flock to this English city to study at the University of Liverpool. This Uni has been consistently ranked in the top 200 universities in the world and offers a gamut of undergraduate programmes, postgraduate master’s, foundation certificates, and pre-master’s courses. Liverpool is known as one of the more affordable cities to live in the U.K., making student accommodation in Liverpool attainable for everyone. Now all you have to do is choose where you’ll live!
Live it up in Liverpool! Whether you choose to live at Myrtle Street, The Electra, Windsor Court, or Agnes Jones House, there are plenty of options for student accommodation Liverpool. Each of our Liverpool properties is located close to public transport, has a wide spectrum of facilities (like gyms, Instagram-worthy rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms) and a range of student flats. Share your Liverpool student home with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, study solo in a studio, and more. Once you’ve secured housing with Unilodgers, be sure to check out the booming culinary scene, make friends with the neighborly locals, visit the beautiful selection of museums and galleries, and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student Accommodation in Liverpool With Unilodgers
1. Finding student housing with Unilodgers is always 100% free. You’ll never pay fees, charges, or mark ups on your booking. We’re all about transparency; so for each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners… never our students.
2. We want your experience to be personalised. Each student customer is assigned to a student support specialist for year-round assistance — from the time you book, until the time you check out. Our 24/7 student support team is there when you need us and always offer unbiased advice to customers.
3. Get easy and instant online booking with Unilodgers’ online booking platform. We’re your one-stop shop to find the best student apartments in Liverpool. All you have to do is book and confirm. Have questions along the way? Our student support team are there for you through it all.
4. Secure the best offers guaranteed. At Unilodgers, we pride ourselves on negotiating the lowest prices and best deals for student accommodation in Liverpool. Let us do the heavy lifting for you!
5. We get the Uni experience. That’s why we do everything it takes to provide our students the best student accommodation in Liverpool. We make sure every property that we list is verified strictly for the purpose of student housing in Liverpool. We also ensure that each property offers welcoming, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and are located near Liverpool’s universities.
6. A streamlined and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided on your housing, conveniently pay directly to the property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers.
Liverpool is situated in the county of Merseyside, UK, only 283 Km North West of London. It is more popularly known for being the iconic city where the famous rock band – The Beatles was formed in the 60’s and; according to the Guinness World Records, it is the World Capital of Pop Music. The city is very rich in culture and has more museums & galleries than any other city in all of the UK, apart from London and; many areas in the Liverpool city centre have been recognized as World Heritage sites by UNESCO. It is home to not one but two Premiere League Football clubs – Liverpool and Everton. Liverpool is considered to be one of the most student friendly cities in the UK, so you will always be warmly welcomed and it is also popular for being an affordable student city.
The University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University and Liverpool Hope University are the 3 major Universities in the city which attract a large number of international students from all over the world. The city offers excellence in academics along with a great student life and great student apartments. All Liverpool student accommodations are comfortable, luxurious, and affordable along with the provision of world class amenities, allowing you can choose from a range of ensuite rooms, shared flats and studio apartments.
The total approximate population of Liverpool is 484,578 and the student population is nearly at 70,000. At Liverpool, you will enjoy a Maritime climate, with the warmest month being July at 16° and; the coldest month being January with temperatures falling to about 3°.
You will find commuting in Liverpool a breeze, as it’s a compact city and most distances can be covered by public transport, cycle or foot. With a busy network of buses, commuting within campuses, visiting the city centre and other parts of the city is the cheapest mode of travel for students. In case you are looking to travel longer distances within the city and to other UK cities then trains are a great option as students can get almost one third off with a Rail card. If you are looking to travel around Europe the Liverpool John Lenon Airport is only about 40 minutes from the city centre, by train. Those of you travelling to or from London Airports can cover the distance in a little more than 2 hours by train.