Student accommodation Sydney is as prolific as the smiles you’ll encounter in one of the world’s friendliest cities. Welcome home to Sydney, mate! This city truly has it all! From the incredible architecture of the Sydney Opera House, to the harbour that acts as a literal channel to outdoor activities galore, to the restaurants, museums, nightlife, and Instagrammable beaches (Bondi, anyone?), you’ll never run out of things to do here. It’s no wonder why students from all over the world come to Sydney to attend one of its dozen universities like University of Sydney, University of New South Wales, University of Technology, Macquarie University etc. Now all you have to do is choose which area you’d like to live in. Unilodgers can help you secure the perfect student housing in Sydney.
Students typically enjoy finding Sydney student accommodation at places like Scape Abercrombie, Western Sydney University Village Parramatta Campus, Urbanest Glebe, Macquarie University Village, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all of them offer excellent housing choices close to the various Unis. Each of our Sydney properties is located near public transport and has a variety of facilities like gyms, rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more. So, whether you share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the ease of an en suite room, or live alone in a studio, you’re always just a stone’s throw away from tons of activities to partake in around Sydney.
Searching for Sydney Student Accommodation? Here Are 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. We believe you shouldn’t have to pay to find student housing. That’s why Unilodgers is 100% free. You never pay fees, charges, or mark ups on your apartment booking. For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners.
2. A personalized experience for all students. Every customer will be assigned to a student support specialist for year-round assistance. That means from the time you book, until the time you check out, your student support specialist is there to support you in any way possible. Our 24/7 student support team are also there when you need us, and we promise to offer open-minded advice to our customers.
3. We know your time is precious. With the Unilodgers’ instant online booking platform, you get quick and easy service. Simply decide on your international student accommodation in Sydney, book, and confirm. If you need help making a decision on where to live or have any questions along the way, our student support services are there.
4. Get the best deal available anywhere. Unilodgers guarantees the lowest prices. Allow our team to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. We’ve been to Uni, so we know what a special time this is for you. That’s why it’s so important to our company that you have a comfortable place to live to make memories for years to come. We’re committed to making sure every property that we list is verified for the sole purpose of student housing in Sydney. We also ensure each property offers welcoming, clean rooms, comfortable social and study spaces, safe and peaceful surroundings, and are located near Sydney’s universities.
6. A simple and safe booking process for all our student accommodation in Sydney. Once you know where you’d like to live, pay all fees directly to your property.
Move map to see properties
23 results found
City Center: 15.3 KmFeatures
From AU$ 316/week
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
BELONG Zetland Sydney
City Center: 4.5 KmFeatures
From AU$ 350/week
Sydney is located on the east coast of Australia and is the capital city of New South Wales. According to the 2018 rankings of the most livable cities in the world by Mercer Quality of Living Survey, Sydney was ranked 10th. Set alongside the harbor, the city is home to the iconic Sydney Opera House, which was recognized as World Heritage Site in 2007 and the Syndey Harbour Bridge. People residing here call themselves Sydneysiders.
The city is home to 6 public universities namely; University of Sydney, University of Technology Sydney, University of New South Wales, Australian Catholic University, Western Sydney University and Macquarie University. A large influx of home and international students are drawn to these universities annually.
Student accommodation Sydney offer supreme quality of living with world-class facilities, to ensure you have the best student living experience. Many of you would like to be where all the action is, so you can choose to live in the CBD area. If you prefer saving on the walk to the University campus then you will find ample options close to your respective university too. You can choose from a wide selection of student apartments in Sydney and en suite rooms in shared accommodation/flats.
The city has a very busy network of public transport like trains, buses, ferries and light rail, therefore getting around Sydney is going to be a breeze. The Opal Card is must-buy for students, since with this you can avail discounted travel on all above mentioned modes of transport. The Sydney Central railway station is the largest and busiest in the city and offers excellent connectivity to the suburbs like Campbelltown and Paramatta and other areas of Australia. The Sydney Airport can be reached in about 26 minutes from the city centre by train.
The approximate population of Sydney is 5,131,326, which is inclusive of roughly 315,952 students. You can enjoy a very merry and warm Christmas with temperature averaging to 26° from December to February. The months of June and July are the chilliest averaging at 17°.
When it comes to exploring Sydney and its attractions, the two things that come to mind are the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, so make sure you get a touristy photograph clicked with each in the backdrop! If you are living in Sydney you ought to spend most of your summer break basking on the Bondi Beach or in fact, any of the 70 beaches lining the city’s coastline! For the most magnificent experiences of the Australian aquatic life, visit the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium.
You can literally shop till you drop in the city because you will find everything from local shopping streets, boutiques, high-street shops to independent shops! You must visit the Westfield Sydney Mall, Harbourside shopping centre and Strand Arcade, since in all probability you will find anything and everything you need right here! Broadway Sydney, in Glebe is a must-visit too as it has over 105 stores of all top brands in addition to a trendy selection for dining.
Sydney’s nightlife has so much to offer that you will often find yourself confused with choices! But we can tell you this; Side Bar, The World Bar and The Scary Canary are the top nightclubs in the city and you are sure to have a good there! If you want to grab dinner at a restaurant or get together with friends, you can just head to Sydney CBD, because you will find numerous exceptional bars like Assembly, The Barber Shop and The Bulletin Place, only to name three! Kings Cross, Circular Quay, The Rocks and Oxford Street are some popular student hotspots too.