Explore the best options for Macquarie University accommodation, starting at just AU$174 per month. Grab offers worth up to AU$250 on booking a splendid stay with us. With over 16,000 student room options, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of private Macquarie Uni accommodation, studios, en-suites, entire places and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
No matter which room you book, all of ‘em are spacious and also come with great perks. Get ready to enjoy luxuries like BBQ areas, lounge, pool table, sand volleyball court, table tennis, volleyball court, movie theatre, and cinema room. This is not even the full list! You should have something to check out for yourself too, innit?
Macquarie University Village, UNSW Village, Sydney Student Living Concord, BELONG Burwood Sydney, Urbanest Darling House, Empire Hotel Annandale, and Wentworth Park Road - Glebe are home to some of the hottest booked Sydney student apartments on Unilodgers. All the Macquarie Uni student accommodation properties are located close to campus and the city centre so getting around is totes a non-issue.
Old Mate’s Place or Bancho Bar are some student-fave hotspots in Sydney. Quay and Bentley are some of the finest places to dine when you’re in the mood to splurge. Space and Candelaria are perfect for party animals. Don’t forget to visit the city’s world-famous landmarks like Sydney Cricket Ground, Opera House and Harbour. You may have already seen their pictures a hundred times. Now it’s time to visit!
With such a huge list of lit student residences, you may probably need someone who knows the ins and outs of booking a room for uni. Which is what we’re here for. You get 24/7 all-year-round human assistance even after you’re done booking with us! Booking a room with us is absolutely free and all you pay is your all-inclusive rent - no hidden charges.
Ready to book Macquarie University accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
University: 2.74 Km City Center: 21.46 KmFeatures
From AU$ 311/week
Macquarie University was established by the New South Wales Government in 1964 as a public university. It's the first uni in Australia to have its degree system aligned with the Bologna Accord. Macquarie University sits on a sprawling campus that’s home to more than 45,000 students from all over the world. It’s one helluva global village here! You’re going to have a multicultural friend list by the time you graduate. The uni is highly respected in the field of research and out of the world’s 25,000 universities, Macquarie University ranks 237! Former mayor Jim Soorley, Tanya Plibersek, ace swimmer Ian Thorpe, scientist Barry Brook, and businesswomen Catherine Livingstone are just some of the VVIP former students of this uni. Sydney itself is a wonderful city and you’re so lucky to be moving here! It’s also home to many students both local and international which means there’s a wide network of Macquarie university student accommodation that awaits you.