Explore the best options for University of Sydney accommodation, starting at just AU$174 per month. Grab offers worth up to AU$250 on booking a splendid stay with us. With over 16,000 student room options, you will have a plethora of options to choose from. We've got the widest range of private Syndey Uni accommodation, studios, en-suites, entire places and shared flats. 100% free service. No booking fee. Free cancellation.
Unilodgers offers an array of options for accommodations near University of Sydney. There’re so many that you’ll be spoilt for choices. Most of these student accommodations near Sydney University are located just outside downtown or the main town centre. The place is home to the most happening bars, student hotspots, dance and fitness centres, restaurants, cinema halls and the most popular cafes of Sydney. You pick a vibe and you’ll find a spot that matches it perfectly. On days you’re craving some adventure, take a bus to the main town centre with your friends and you’ll find an ample amount of things to do. Some of the best food joints located near Sydney University housing are Old City Kitchen, Eveleigh Hotel, Thai Tha Hai, Clipper Cafe and a lot more. University of Sydney is accessible from all these University of Sydney accommodations. While you’re in Sydney, you can’t miss the iconic Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Bridge Climb.
At the University of Sydney off campus accommodations listed here, you’ll find the best utilities like an outdoor courtyard, supermarkets, tech and gaming rooms, on-site laundry facilities, parking space, rooftop grills, WiFi, communal kitchen, central AC, cinema room, gym, and much more. You’ll find a life of comfort and luxury. Some of the most loved University of Sydney student housing properties are Urbanest Darlington, Urbanest Glebe, Sydney University Village, and Forest Lodge. These come with A1 maintenance, security and all the amenities you can dream of with plush and chic-interiors.
Ready to book University of Sydney accommodation? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is Australia's first university and is regarded as one of the world's leading and best universities. The university is also known as one of Australia's six sandstone universities, so getting an admit is definitely worth a big celebration.
University of Sydney is a comprehensive research and teaching university which offers an exceptional range of disciplines – with more than 400 areas of study. Its community includes more than 70,000 students, 8000 permanent and fixed-term staff and 350,000 alumni in more than 170 countries. The University of Sydney recognises the need for vibrant student life and thus, hosts enriching student exchanges and celebrations that connect the global community. Its notable alumni include dignitaries like Clive James, Michael Kirby, Germaine Greer, Jacqueline Fernandez, John Howard, and Rose Byrne.