Griffith University accommodation is what awaits you! Students from around the world come to go to Griffith University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. It boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, so you’ll always have something to do. Griffith University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student accommodation near Griffith University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Griffith University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to Griffith University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student accommodation.
6 Reasons to Book Your Griffith University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a personal student advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Griffith University student accommodation, book, and confirm. As always, our personal student advisors are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Griffith University off campus student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process to find your ideal Griffith University accommodation. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
University: 21.44 Km City Center: 5.77 KmFeatures
From AU$ 195/week
University: 21.57 Km City Center: 5.47 KmFeatures
From AU$ 249/week
University: 24.11 Km City Center: 3.34 KmFeatures
From AU$ 195/week
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia's first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. The university is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. Sir Samuel Griffith played a major role in the Federation of Australia and was the principal author of the Australian constitution. Opening initially with the one campus at Nathan and 451 students, the University now has five physical campuses spanning three cities, the largest of which are the Gold Coast campus at Southport and the Nathan campus in Brisbane. The Mount Gravatt and South Bank campuses are also located in Brisbane, while the Logan campus is at Meadowbrook. Now all that left is deciding a place you can call home. Let Unilodgers help you find your ideal Griffith University accommodation.