With Unilodgers, you can easily find 1-, 2-, 3- and 4- bedroom apartments with large floor plans that are semi- or fully-furnished. Private and shared flats have lockable bedrooms, storage areas, living and dining spaces along with private or shared kitchens. Unilodgers carefully select apartments based on the range of amenities they offer. At most student apartments Eugene listed here, you’ll find central air-conditioning and heating, washer-dryer setup, kitchens fully-fitted with appliances, and personal closets. To sweeten the deal, some of these properties provide roommate matching services to students looking to share apartments.
Some of the finest studio apartments Eugene Oregon come with amenities like gyms, pools, games rooms, clubhouses, computer centres, yoga studios and cinema rooms. If you’d like to book properties with swimming pools or sports courts, we’ve listed them too. Apart from the usual, some properties also have sundecks, onsite movie theatres, outdoor courtyards, and BBQ areas.
An important thing to consider while choosing student housing Eugene Oregon is the level of support that the management offers to residents. The properties you’ll find at Unilodgers have responsible managements that take security and maintenance very seriously. In addition to that, there are no additional costs on rent because it includes all utility bills, laundry services, trash and sewer services. Also, as these student apartments Eugene Oregon has lots of public transportation options nearby, travelling is sorted.
Living in Eugene, you’ll have enough to explore. Enjoy doughnuts you’ve never seen before at Voodoo Donuts and shop at the Eugene Saturday Market, close to these studio apartments Eugene. Try birdwatching at the Cascades Raptor Center or get your dose of music with good food at Hot Mama’s Wings. The Beall Concert Hall is a great hangout place and so is the Museum of Natural and Cultural History.
Take your student living experience to the next level at these fantastic student apartments. We bet you’ll never feel homesick. Hurry and book your student housing Eugene Oregon with Unilodgers now and see you there next sem!
COVID-19 update: We are there for you. 24X7 support available, flexible booking options, free cancellation, and many more with our Pandemic Shield. Read more about our COVID-19 policies
Ready to book Eugene student housing? Here’s why booking with Unilodgers is the smart way to do it.
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Move map to see properties
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
Birthplace of the legendary ‘Nike’, Eugene is bound to be a dream city for sports and adventure lovers. Students moving here for further education can find some fabulous options for student housing Eugene Oregon. It’s amusing to know that Eugene is also called ‘Track Town’ because it’s frequented by athletes around the world for training. The city is student-friendly, especially because commuting is easy and convenient. Also, Eugene is consistently ranked as the US’ most bicycle-friendly cities.
Eugene is a quaint American town with a warm and cosy atmosphere. The University of Oregon is one of the most popular unis here. There are lots of studio apartments for rent in Eugene Oregon close to this uni and also near Northwest Christian University and Lane Community College.