38 results found
Welcome home to Nottingham! Known as “Queen of the Midlands,” Nottingham is famous thanks to its link to Robin Hood (yep, the legendary Robin Hood). Besides its rich history, Nottingham is also known for the Council House — whose tall dome can be seen from miles away — and for having some of the best shopping in the world. With that in mind, it’s no surprise that students come from near and far to attend one of Nottingham’s numerous Unis. Luckily, there are endless options for student housing in Nottingham. Now all you have to do is pick the right student accommodation in Nottingham for you.
Students typically find apartments in places like Nottingham Square, Bowman House, The Glasshouse, Orbital, and more. While every option is unique, each is a top choice located near various Unis. Whether you’re looking for luxury student accommodation in Nottingham, or something lowkey, you’re in luck.
Looking for Student Accommodation in Nottingham? Here Are 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is 100% free. We know how expensive college can be, which is why we don’t believe in charging students when they’re looking for student housing in Nottingham. When you book with us, you’ll never pay fees, charges, or markups.
2. We create a personalized experience for every student. When you book with Unilodgers, you’ll be assigned to a student support specialist for assistance throughout the year. From the moment you book your student housing in Nottingham, until the time you move out, your student support specialist will be there to support you. Best of all, our 24/7 support centres are always there when you need help.
3. You’re a student, which means your time is better spent studying and making memories with your friends than stressing over finding student accommodations in Nottingham. With Unilodgers’ instant online booking platform, you’ll save time with quick and easy service. Simply decide on your housing, book, and confirm.
4. We offer the best deal available and guarantee the lowest prices for everything from private student accommodations in Nottingham to shared apartments. Our team irons out the details and reads the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. Having a comfortable place to live and make memories throughout your years at university is important. We ensure that every property we list is verified and has welcoming, clean rooms, comfortable social and study spaces, safe and peaceful surroundings, and is located near Nottingham’s various universities.
6. An easy, hassle-free, and secure booking process is what we’re all about. Once you determine where you want to live in Nottingham, you pay all fees directly to your property – never a third party.
The city of Nottingham is based in Nottinghamshire, which is about 206 km North of London. Popular around the world for its ties to the legendary Robin Hood and having the 3 oldest pubs in England; Nottingham is also known to be the world’s oldest football league club. The MRI scanner was invented here, which has proven a marvel in medical sciences. Owing to its rich cultural and literary heritage, reflected in the works of D.H. Lawrence and Lord Byron, Nottingham has also been named ‘City of Literature’ by UNESCO.
The University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University are the top Universities in Nottingham and attract a large number of international students every year. Rich with a multi-cultural vibe, Nottingham is also known to have the best student life, among few other cities of UK.
All Nottingham student housing is comfortable, luxurious, and cost effective and you get to enjoy great amenities. Designed to cater to personal preferences, you can choose from a variety of ensuite rooms in shared flats and studio apartments.
The approximate total population of Nottingham is 321,550 and the University students’ population is close to 77,000. The month of January is the coldest and temperature can drop to a freezing 3°. The month of July is the warmest around the year with the highest temperature at 17°, offering the perfect English weather!
Students of the University of Nottingham can enjoy the Tram service that directly links the University Park, Queen’s Medical Centre and King’s Meadow campuses to the City Centre. The Hopper bus service is also a quick way to travel from the Jubilee campus to other campuses and city. All Nottingham Trent students can avail discounted, longer-term bus passes as part of your Smartcards.
The closest International Airport is in Birmingham and you can reach Nottingham by train in a little more than an hour by train and in a little over 2 hrs by coach. If travelling from London, you can get to the city of Nottingham within less than 2 hrs by train and about 3 and half hrs by bus.