St Marks Court Nottingham offers ultra-modern studio apartments which are specially designed to cater to the needs of the international students living in Nottingham. Located in the vibrant social scene of St. Marks Street, this NTU student accommodation offers ease of living in contemporary rooms. Its locality makes the accommodation ideal for the students attending the University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University as it requires just 10 minutes drive. Easy accessibility is key for students who are living away from home. St Marks Court student accommodation is perfectly placed within proximity to shops, bars and restaurants.
These student studios Nottingham comes with a host of features and amenities to ensure your safety and comfort.
On-Site Laundry Facilities
Secure Door Entry
St Marks Court accommodation is well connected to the major local essential stores as well as famous tourist attractions like:
Oriental Mart - 0.5 miles
Click Care Pharmacy - 0.6 miles
HSBC Bank - 0.6 miles
Bromley House Library - 1.8 miles
Queen's Medical Centre - 2.7 miles
Cave Escape Nottingham - 0.4 miles
Travelling to and from student accommodation Nottingham located on St Marks Street is easy and effortless as it offers excellent links to public transport.
Cathedral Bus Stop - 1.1 miles
Wollaton Street Bus Stop - 1.1 miles
Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop - 0.8 miles
Royal Centre Tram Stop - 0.7 miles
About the Locality:
The locality of Nottingham Trent University accommodation is well connected to the CBD, gardens and attractive short distance tourist destinations. The best places to eat and hang out with friends will be just around the corner! Head to Nottingham city centre to find a space filled with eateries, street shops, and malls.
Restaurants: No.Twelve - 1.6 miles, Six - 1.8 miles, Corinthian Restaurant - 1.1 miles
Bars: Canalhouse - 1.1 miles, Via Fossa - 1.1 miles, The Newhouse - 0.9 miles
Cafes: The Avenues Café - 0.6 miles, 200 Degrees Coffee Shop - 1.1 miles, Tramwiches Cafe Nottingham - 1.8 miles
Gardens: King Edward Park - 0.7 miles, Arboretum - 0.9 miles, Arkwright Meadows Community Gardens - 1.6 miles
Shopping Malls: The Cornerhouse - 0.7 miles, intu Victoria Centre - 0.9 miles, Exchange Arcade - 1.2 miles
Come and enrich your living at St Mark's Court Nottingham!
1 double bed
16 Aug 2020
31 Aug 2021
Premium Plus Studio
1 double bed
16 Aug 2020
31 Aug 2021
1 double bed
16 Aug 2020
31 Aug 2021
If students wish to pay their rent in instalments then we will require them to have a UK guarantor. If the student does not have access to a UK guarantor then they are able to use guarantor companies such as Housing Hand to act as their guarantor. If they do not have a UK guarantor at all then they will have to pay the rent all in advance for the tenancy 6 weeks prior to the start of their tenancy. If the student is paying via instalments, these will be roughly in line with the below structure, although the dates may vary slightly depending on the tenancy start date.
28th AUGUST 2020 - 5 WEEKS -
6TH OCTOBER 2020 - 14 WEEKS -
12TH JANUARY 2021 - 15 WEEKS -
27TH ARPIL 2021 - 14 WEEKS -
All new students would required to pay Tenancy Deposit after accepting their E Licence.
The Tenancy Deposit to be paid is ￡350
Updates to Policy
1. University/college/school start delays – if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can delay the start date of their rental agreement to the new start date of the course. The student must provide evidence of the new start date. The student will only be liable for the rent from the new start date.
2. Travel ban – if there is a travel ban in place in the student’s home country or in the UK that prevents the student from traveling as planned, the student can delay the start date of their tenancy until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from the new start date.
3. Early termination of tenancy – if the student wishes to move home early and end their tenancy agreement, they will need to pay the remaining rent due as agreed for the tenancy. The student may replace themselves on the tenancy with another student that wishes to take it over.
Cancellation policy for bookings made from 1st March 2019
You may cancel your booking at any time during the 7 days Cooling-Off-Period after your booking is complete. If you do that, no charge will be made and your deposit or any payment of advance rent will be returned to you.
Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room before your start date, you will receive from your Tenancy Agreement on the date seven days after the new Tenant’s Tenancy Agreement is signed. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £150.00 to cover the costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st-year students only
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement. You may also be eligible to be released from this agreement if you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and you choose to go to a different University because you have exceeded your expected grades. To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
• A written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
• A copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published. On receipt of the required documentation, it will be verified and, provided we are satisfied, we will cancel your agreement and refund any deposit or advance rent paid in full.
No Place No Pay Policy – International Student bookings
1. Up to the 1st June 2019, you may cancel your Booking if you have been rejected from the UK University that you have applied or have had your VISA rejected - You will not be charged any fee and will be refunded any advance payment rent, however, your deposit will be forfeited
2. After this cut-off date, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room before your start date, you will be released from your Tenancy Agreement on the date seven days after the new Tenant’s Tenancy Agreement is signed. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £150.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant. Any replacement tenant will be required to rent the room at the price that is valid at the time the replacement takes place – this price may be different from the price you benefited from when you booked the room originally;
3. Before the 1st June, for your cancellation request to be reviewed, you must provide a copy of the rejection letter from the UK University that you have applied for. The rejection letter must be received within 7 days from the date it is received by you. Should this document not be available, the following copies will be considered:
- Proof of IELTS examination failure
- Proof of A level or equivalent examination failure.
Q. Is there any Bike Parking?
Yes, bike storage is available.
Q. Who do I contact in the case of an emergency?
They have a concierge on site 24/7, so please report to them in the event of an emergency.
Q. Do I need Content Insurance?
We recommend you take out the adequate cover for all of your personal belongings.
Q. How to get directions to the property?
The easiest way to get directions would be to search the postcode on Google maps and find the directions on there.
Q. How to get to train station /airport to the property?
There may be many different transportation options like cab pre-book to the property before your arrival.
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 185 Per week