Established in 1992, Nottingham Trent University is a public research university in Nottingham. It enrolls more than 27,000 students every year. It has been named as the University of the Year 2019 by the Guardian University Awards. University of Nottingham promotes sustainable living amongst its students, making it one of the most environment-friendly universities in the world. Students can choose from more than 100 societies at NTU. It is a great way to experiment with different activities outside classes. Can’t find one that speaks to you? The Student Union can help you set up a new because new ideas are always encouraged in NTU. The University has its own student newspaper and television and radio channels. A few of its notable alumni are Simon Starling, Paul Kaye, Nick Easter and Adam Leventhal.
Heading to college at Nottingham Trent University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Nottingham Trent University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Nottingham Trent University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Nottingham Trent University off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Nottingham Trent University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Nottingham Trent University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Nottingham Trent University student accommodation at places like IQ Nottingham, Trinity Square, Nottingham Two, Hydrogen, Newtown House and Newland House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Nottingham Trent University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Nottingham Trent University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Nottingham Trent University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Nottingham Trent University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
36 results found