University of Cumbria is one of Britain’s newest public university, established in 2007. It is a multi-campus university with its headquarters at Carlisle. UOC enjoys close links to local law firms, youth centres, police forces and many more. 97% of the UOC graduates are employed within six months of graduating. So, it does not only guarantee great university years but years after too! It has achieved the 201st rank for European Teaching in 2018. Some of the famous University of Cumbria alumni are Helen Skelton, Keith Tyson, Margaret Harrison and Charlie Hunnam. Finding a place to stay won’t be a hassle because University of Cumbria has many off campus student accommodations near its campus.
Heading to college at University of Cumbria? Congrats! Students from around the world come to University of Cumbria thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Cumbria boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Cumbria off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Cumbria, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Cumbria properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Cumbria student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to University of Cumbria. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Brunel University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Brunel University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Brunel University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.