SAE Institute is a school of Audio Engineering. It was founded in 1876 by Tom Misner, a businessman and record producer. It has several branches around the world. The first-ever SAE Institute was opened in Sydney, Australia. Today, SAE is the world’s largest practical creative media school with 54 campuses in 26 countries. London, Liverpool, Glasgow and Oxford are the four UK campuses of ...
SAE Institute is a school of Audio Engineering. It was founded in 1876 by Tom Misner, a businessman and record producer. It has several branches around the world. The first-ever SAE Institute was opened in Sydney, Australia. Today, SAE is the world’s largest practical creative media school with 54 campuses in 26 countries. London, Liverpool, Glasgow and Oxford are the four UK campuses of SAE. The Oxford SAE campus is its world headquarters. The School offers BA, BSc, Diploma and Certificate courses to its students. A number of off-campus accommodations are available for students to choose from while studying at SAE. All of these accommodations are located at a short distance from their campus.
Heading to college at SAE Institute UK? Congrats! Students from around the world come to SAE Institute UK thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. SAE Institute UK boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. SAE Institute UK off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near SAE Institute UK, Unilodgers can help!
All our SAE Institute UK properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding SAE Institute UK student accommodation at places like St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, Janet Pool House and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to SAE Institute UK. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your SAE Institute UK Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best SAE Institute UK student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of SAE Institute UK off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.