Hult International Business School is a private business school. It was established in 1964 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It has campuses in Cambridge, New York City, Shanghai, Dubai, San Francisco and London. Hult Business School focuses on preparing its students for the ever-changing world of business. So, even after you graduate from Hult, you will be able to cope up with the dynamic world. I...
Hult International Business School is a private business school. It was established in 1964 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It has campuses in Cambridge, New York City, Shanghai, Dubai, San Francisco and London. Hult Business School focuses on preparing its students for the ever-changing world of business. So, even after you graduate from Hult, you will be able to cope up with the dynamic world. It is famous for their award-winning one year MBA program. Students from all over the world come to Hult, making it a diverse institution. Many off campus accommodations are available close to the Hult Campus. Some of the Hult Business School notable alumni are Htin Kyaw, Gary Smith, Mbaranga Gasarabwe, André Bier Gerdau Johannpeter and Walter Bayly.
Heading to college at Hult International Business School? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Hult International Business School thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Hult International Business School boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Hult International Business School off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Hult International Business School, Unilodgers can help!
All our Hult International Business School properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Hult International Business School student accommodation at places like St Pancras Way, Beaumont Court, Garrow House, Hawley Crescent, Janet Poole House, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Hult International Business School. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Hult International Business School Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Hult International Business School student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Hult International Business School off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.