Passionate about Music or Drama or both? Guildhall School of Music and Drama is the right place for you! Established in 1880, Guildhall School of Music and Drama is a European conservatoire. Today, the school has about 900 students.It has been ranked amongst the top 10 performing arts institutions worldwide by QS World University Rankings. Many music and acting geniuses have graduated from Guildhall. Some of them are Clare Hammond, Albert Horn, Mica Levi, Paul Lewis, Tasmin Little and George Martin. Who knows? Maybe you can be a part of this list soon! Find a comfortable home away from home by choosing from a wide range of off campus accommodations near the campus.
Heading to college at Guildhall School of Music and Drama? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Guildhall School of Music and Drama thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Guildhall School of Music and Drama boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Guildhall School of Music and Drama off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Unilodgers can help!
All our Guildhall School of Music and Drama properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Guildhall School of Music and Drama student accommodation at places like Chapter Spitalfields, Nido West Hampstead, Chapter Islington, Chapter Kings Cross, Scape Greenwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to Guildhall School of Music and Drama. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Royal Holloway University of London Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Royal Holloway University of London student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Royal Holloway University of London off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.