Find Liverpool John Moores University accommodation with Unilodgers in no time! This is a public research university in Liverpool England. More than 22,000 students are enrolled at Liverpool John Moores University.
Students from around the world come to Liverpool John Moores University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Liverpool Hope accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Liverpool John Moores University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Liverpool John Hope Uni accommodation options are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of Liverpool Hope University student accommodation choices. Share it with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your Liverpool Hope University student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Liverpool John Moores University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Liverpool John Moores University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Liverpool John Moores University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your Liverpool Hope University accommodation-not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
55 results found
Vita Student Liverpool
University: 0.32 miles City Center: 0.25 milesFeatures
From £ 148/week
iQ Great Newton House
University: 0.47 miles City Center: 0.82 milesFeatures
From £ 131/week
University: 0.48 miles City Center: 0.92 milesFeatures
From £ 105/week
The University has three urban campuses: City Campus, Mount Pleasant Campus and IM Marsh Campus. Students will never have a dull moment at Liverpool John Moores University as there are plenty of student-run activities and clubs for them to be a part of. No matter if you are a gaming enthusiast or a detective fiction lover, you will find the right club to be in. You don’t need to worry about finding a place to stay as there are several off campus student accommodations near Liverpool John Moores University.
Liverpool John Moores University is commonly known as LJMU which is a public research university situated in the city of Liverpool, England. It was formed in the year of 1823 as the Liverpool Mechanics' School of Art which later became Liverpool Polytechnic. In the year of 1992, it officially got its present name of Liverpool John Moores University following an act by the parliament. The university is a member of the University Alliance which is a group of British universities formed in the year of 2007 by the European University Association. It has 22,445 students in total out of which 18,325 are undergraduate students and 4,115 are postgraduate, making it the 35th largest university in the UK by total student population.
In 2013, Liverpool John Moores University was ranked 72 out of 100 in the Times Higher Education 100 under 50. The main aim of the list is to highlight the rising universities under the age of 50 years in the global academy.
There is a wide range of Liverpool John Moores University student accommodations to choose from if your decision to study in Liverpool in confirmed. You can opt to live near the University campus as well as the Liverpool city centre.