Liberty Park Liverpool is now
renamed as Paddington Park House
You will be redirected in 4 seconds
Take me to Paddington Park House
Close to essential transport links, including Liverpool Lime Street train station, Liberty Park Liverpool student accommodation is within easy walking distance to the University of Liverpool and the city centre.
Enjoy high-speed internet access, parking facilities, on-site housekeeping and maintenance teams to keep everything working as it should, along with complete peace of mind from contents insurance and 24-hour security.
Liberty Park Liverpool allows you to experience everything this amazing city has to offer and get the most from your university stay.
£200 required to secure the room.
Payment in full or in 3 installments (Installments possible with UK guarantor)
Debit card, credit card or bank transfer. No cash payments accepted.
If you wish to cancel your agreement, but you will be required to find a replacement tenant. Until a suitable replacement is found, you may not be released from the tenancy agreement and are liable to pay the rent.
Addition to the policy -
· No Visa No Pay: if a student’s visa application is rejected or if the UK university application is rejected, the student needs to send the rejection letter to Unite, within 7 days of receiving it, and before the tenancy start date. The letter must include a date and the student’s name. On production of this the student will be released from their tenancy. The T&Cs for these policies can be found on Unite Students website.
· Visa processing delay: If a student cannot get a visa on time to come to the UK and wishes to cancel their booking with Unite, but is unable to provide a proof that the visa cannot be issued: the student must contact Unite Students, or the agency who helped process the booking. Unite Students will support the students on a case by case basis.
· University / School intake delayed: if the start date of a course has been postponed to a later date, the student can provide evidence showing the new start date, then Unite will delay the tenancy start date to suit the new start date of the course. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Travel Ban: if there is a travel ban either in the student’s country of origin, or in the UK, preventing students from traveling as planned: students affected by the ban can contact Unite Students or the agency who helped with the booking. Unite Students will delay the tenancy start date until the end of the travel ban. The student will only be liable for the rent from this new start date.
· Early leave request: We are also aware that some students may want to leave the UK and return to China / to their home country over the coming weeks.
If a student decides to leave early then just to confirm that our early leave policy will be enforced.
That means they will be liable to pay the remainder of their tenancy unless they can find someone to take it over for the remainder of the term.
Q. Can I move in early?
Our standard tenancies have fixed dates and cannot be changed. However if you are looking to move in earlier it may be possible to book an additional short stay tenancy, this will involve signing another set of paperwork and you will be charged for any additional nights.
Q. What documents do I need to bring to the property when I move in?
Please bring an official form of ID with you e.g. passport or provisional/driving license. If you have not already returned the original signed tenancy agreement you should also bring these with you.
Q. Haven’t paid rent yet, can I still move in?
It’s really important that your rent is paid on time. Your first installment before moving in covers the first part of your tenancy.
Q. Where do I get my keys?
You can collect your keys from reception when you check-in. Just come straight to the main reception with your photo ID and they will have the keys ready and waiting for you.
Q. I have been given a time slot but I might miss it?
That’s fine, you can arrive at any time that is best for you and we’ll get someone to come and let you in and get your keys for you.
Q. Can I have post delivered to the site even though I am not there yet?
If you are having anything delivered before you arrive just make sure someone knows that it will be arriving there. You can notify the staff at the property of this so they can look after the parcels for you.
Q. What time can I move in from?
You can move in any time from the start date of your tenancy onwards. If you are going to be arriving much later than the start of your tenancy, just let us know and we will arrange for someone to be there to greet you and make sure you get the keys for your new home.
Q. Can I smoke in my room?
There are usually outside areas for you to smoke with ashtrays provided.
Q. An emergency has happened back home and I need to cancel. Can I do this?
In emergencies, each cancellation request is looked at on a case-by-case basis and an early release is at the discretion of the manager.
Q. What happens if I fail my exams during my stay? Do I have to leave?
If you leave university during your stay with us you will still be liable for the rent as per the tenancy agreement. Please check the cancellation procedure accordingly.
Q. How can I pay my rent?
You can pay by credit/debit card or direct debit. You can pay by logging in and clicking on Make A Payment.
Q. Can I re-book my room?
Q. What does the insurance cover?
Some items are not included in our standard package - this includes accidental damage to items in your rooms, and loss or damage to personal items when you are outside your property. Laptops and tablets, mobile phones and bicycles are not covered in the standard policy, however, you can upgrade your policy so that your laptop, phone, tablet and other gadgets are covered, wherever you and your gadgets are, and this also includes a laptop and mobile phone replacement within 24 hours (one working day) of your claim being approved. You can add this upgrade for a small cost at any time during your stay.
Q. When will I get my deposit back?
If you are staying in England, you will get your deposit back in the form of a cheque, sent to your home address, within 14 days after your tenancy end date.
If you are staying in Scotland, mydeposits Scotland will have emailed you a unique Release Code at the start of your stay. You need this at the end of your tenancy to authorize the return of your deposit.
Q. I forgot to put on the inventory that there was some damage when I moved in. Will I be charged?
Possibly yes, this is to be fair and consistent with our approach
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 99 Per week