Book University of Liverpool accommodation with Unilodgers! Students from around the world come to University of Liverpool thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Liverpool boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Liverpool off campus Liverpool university accommodation is plentiful. Share it with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio.
All our University of Liverpool student accommodation choices are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theatre rooms, and more), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Liverpool Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Liverpool student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day for your Liverpool Uni accommodation.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories is made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Liverpool off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your University of Liverpool accommodation —not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
55 results found
iQ Great Newton House
University: 0.32 miles City Center: 0.82 milesFeatures
From £ 131/week
University: 0.4 miles City Center: 0.92 milesFeatures
From £ 105/week
Established in 1881, University of Liverpool is a public university that is one of the six original red-brick universities in the UK and a founding member of the Russell group. University of Liverpool encourages its students to reach their maximum potential by focusing on every student’s individual growth. There are plenty of activities on its urban campus for students to explore. It is ranked 129th in the world by News & World Report 2018. More than 27,000 students call it home every year. It is also called Lpool by the students. Many beautiful off-campus Uniiversity of Liverpool accommodation are available on a short distance from the University of Liverpool. Some of the most famous University of Liverpool alumni are Edward Stringer, Clive Barker, Rory Jennings.
The University of Liverpool is a higher-education university for the public located in the city of Liverpool, England. In 1903, it gained the royal charter and was one of the six original "red brick" civic universities. The university is a member of important groups like the N8 Group for research collaboration and the Russell Group. There are more than 230 first degree courses that are offered at the university, which span over 130 subjects; and it was the very first university in the world, to form departments in civic design, architecture, Oceanography as well as biochemistry at the Johnson Laboratories. It has the fifth largest endowment of any university in England and has a strategic partnership with Laureate International Universities which is a for-profit college collective for the University of Liverpool online. The partnership helps in offering technical infrastructure to deliver courses around the world.
According to the Round University Ranking of 2016, the university was placed at the 122nd position in the world and at the 15th rank in the UK. The Times Higher Education is publishing a separate ranking for the university soon. In the Times Good University Guide 2013, the University of Liverpool was ranked 29th and the Complete University Guide placed the university at the 31st position out of 124 based on nine measures. According to the QS World University Rankings of 2011, the university ranked at the 123rd position and the Sunday Times in 2010 ranked the university at the 29th position out of 122 institutions in the UK. The U.S. News & World Report, in the year 2018 ranked the University of Liverpool 129th in the world.
If your choice to study in Liverpool is firm; the next important step would be to decide which University of Liverpool student accommodations will be ideal for you. If you want the best of the city you can find accommodation close to the Liverpool city centre or if you would like to be close to the university campus, you will find a wide variety as well.