Looking for Durham University accommodation? Established in 1881, Durham University is a public university that is one of the six the third oldest university in the UK after Oxford and Cambridge. It enrolls more than 18,000 students. The QS World University Rankings has ranked Durham University at 78th position. With more than 1,600 academic staff members, the students enjoy working closely with all their professors. Many kinds of research related to a changing world are conducted at Durham University. The three most popular ones are focused on global changes, development in Africa and measuring the expanding universe. Approximately 130 clubs are run on Durham University campus, giving the students a chance to learn about the world around them and meeting like-minded people outside class too! It also has an official radio channel called Purple Radio. Students will a wide range of off-campus Durham student accommodation close to the campus. A few of the notable Durham alumni include Gabby Logan, Will Carling, Chris Hollins, and Jonathan Edwards.
Heading to college at Durham University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to Durham University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Durham University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Durham University off campus Durham student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite Durham University rooms, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Durham University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Durham University student accommodation is located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your Durham University accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Durham University student accommodation at places like Ernest Place, Chapel Heights, Houghhall Court, Rushford Court, Elvet Studios, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent Durham uni accommodation choices close to Durham University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Durham University Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Durham University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Durham University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.