Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Heartiest congratulations, my friend! You are moving to attend college on the same campus that was once walked on by names like Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, and more recently Stephen Hawking.
Find premium accommodation (that your money can buy) or private student accommodation in Cambridge UK (that do not pinch your wallet) on Unilodgers. Fitted with the best amenities for your stay, the properties include high-speed broadband internet, cleaning and laundry facilities, games room and so much more.
The best part about these accommodations close to uni campus is the fact that there are a lot of places to see within the campus and we kid you not. Check out the mathematical bridge at Queens’ College, Cambridge botanic gardens, Christ’s Pieces, and so on. Don’t miss out on the 800-year old tradition which you can witness in the midsummer fair in Cambridge. Never run out of things to do around your University of Cambridge student housing.
Excel in your chosen studies with the right nourishment. Start your day at any of the 12 coffee cafes within the university campus. Relax with some refreshing cocktails at the Senate Bar & Bistro along with all its lip-smacking European dishes. Try out some Mediterranean flavours at the La Raza with live music bands and cocktails. In short, you are destined to have a great student life at this premier university. Check out our complete list of University of Cambridge accommodation and book right away!
6 Reasons to Book Your Cambridge University Accommodation With Unilodgers:
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
Founded in the year 1209, Cambridge is the second oldest university in the world after Oxford university. Located in Cambridgeshire in England, the Cambridge campus is home to so many magnificent colleges including the largest of them all, the Trinity College (established in 1546), King’s College Chapel (established in 1446), and the Fitzwilliam Museum (with all its historic antiquities and manuscripts).
Today, Cambridge university has over 23,000 students – including 9000 international students from over 140 countries. No wonder this town has so many Cambridge university student accommodation for all.