Find your student accommodation Cambridge, with ease on Unilodgers.com! The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of Cambridge, Anglia Ruskin University and many more. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of Cambridge student rooms from en suites, studios and shared flats for Cambridge Universities on Unilodgers.com.The student rooms Cambridge that we have to offer on here are sure to be perfect for you. Enjoy Cambridge student living like never before!
Get ready to have the time of your life in the perfect student residence in Cambridge for you! Scholars from around the globe come to Cambridge for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Cambridge is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in. With so many choices when it comes to Cambridge student flats, you will find your perfect accommodation in no time at all.
When you are living in Private student accommodation Cambridge, there is no end to the things you can check out in the city. From aesthetic and historical landmarks like The Bridge of Sighs and the Fitzwilliam Museum to more contemporary art and culture at places like Kettle's Yard. Getting bored while living in Cambridge student apartments is impossible!
All our student housing Cambridge is located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of Cambridge student apartments. You can book anything from a private room in an ensuite flat, a student studio Cambridge apartments, or one of the many entire student flats Cambridge has to offer.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Cambridge With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a Personal Student Advisor for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student hub team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. As always, our PSA's are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your accommodation with Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
City Center: 1.77 milesFeatures
From £ 186/week
Cambridge has a rich cultural heritage, which can be seen in the marvellous architecture of the King’s College Chapel, St, Peter’s Chapel, Mathematical Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Great St. Mary’s Church. You can visit various museums such as the Fitzwilliam Museum, Museum of Cambridge or the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology to dwell deeper into the city’s history. When you don't feel like chilling in your Cambridge student flats, you can enjoy a sunny day at Jesus Park or Cambridge University Botanical Gardens with your friends over a picnic or go punting, a favourite past time among students.
Cambridge is located on the banks of River Cam, in eastern England, approximately 80 Km north of London. It is home to the prestigious University of Cambridge; affiliates of which have won 116 Nobel Prizes; the most famous ones being Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Charles Babbage and more recently Stephen Hawking. The first ever game of Association football was played at Parker’s Piece in 1848 according to ‘Cambridge Rules’; football as we know it today is based on these rules.
Along with University of Cambridge which is ranked among the Top 5 in the World, Anglia Ruskin University is the other major University; the two combined attract a large number of students to the city each year. On Unilodgers, the student houses Cambridge has to offer is plentiful so I wouldn't worry too much about not finding your perfect home, mate.
With both Universities only a short walking distance from the city centre, student accommodations in Cambridge are purposefully located at prime locations to help you save on the commute. Whatever your preferences or budget, you will be able to choose from a range of high quality and comfortable self-catered flats with en-suite rooms or private rooms with shared bathrooms and studio flats; all fully furnished with state-of-the-art facilities.
The total population of Cambridge is 123,867, of which about 42,591 are students. The city experiences fairly warm summers, with temperature going up to 22° in the months of July & August and in winters temperature drops to 7° from December to February.
You can cover most distances on foot or cycle and by buses that service the city all days of the week. The Cambridge railway station has rail links to other parts of the country including a direct link to London King’s Cross and the journey takes less than an hour. If you are looking to travel by air, the nearest international airports are Gatwick and Heathrow airports in London and can be reached within 2 hours by train. A weekend trip has never been easier than when it comes to living in a private student accommodation Cambridge.