Find the ideal student accommodation Canberra in no time with Unilodgers! The city offers international students some of Australia's finest higher education institutions, including Australian Catholic University, Australian National University (ANU), University of Canberra, University of New South Wales, and many more.
Student accommodation in Canberra is plentiful Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Canberra, Unilodgers can help!
All our Canberra accommodation properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Canberra With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Canberra, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get Canberra student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student housing Canberra. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your student accommodation Canberra– not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
4 results found
Canberra, the capital of Australia is the largest inland city of the continent as well as reputed to be the 8th largest city overall. In the year 1908 Canberra was selected as the final location of Australia’s capital as a result of a compromise between the nation’s 2 largest cities – Sydney and Melbourne. The city is a 100 years old and has housed the country’s Judiciary, Legislature Arms and Executive all these years. People, who call Canberra their home, are more popularly known as Canberrans.
The city is home to four universities namely the Australian National University (ANU) and the University of Canberra (UC), Charles Sturt University (CSU) and the University of South Wales (UNSW); these tertiary institutions combined, attract a large population of home as well as international students to Canberra every year.
All student accommodation Canberra are purpose-built and well furnished; offering world-class facilities and security to ensure that each one of you has a comfortable stay. You will find a wide range of student housing to choose from and can choose to live along with fellow university students in shared flats or if you prefer a space to yourself then you will find the studios rather convenient.
Owing to an excellent public transport system in place, getting around the city could not get easier! If you take walking and cycling very seriously, there are great networks of paths for both, so you can enjoy scenic views and stay fit too. Canberra railways station has trains services to other Australian cities; and therefore is the most cost-effective way for intercity travel. For overseas travel pack your suitcase and reach the Canberra International airport within 10 minutes by taxi from Canberra CBD (Central Business District).
The population of Canberra is estimated at 403,468, which is inclusive of roughly about 35,000 students. The weather is comfortable around the year and you can expect a very warm Christmas during summer with the highest temperature at 29° in January. During winter, the average lowest temperature is usually in July at 11°.