Established in 1890, University of Oklahoma is a public research university in Norman, Oklahoma. About 30,000 students are enrolled at University of Oklahoma. Nearly 3000 faculty members are employed at OU. Join the Sooner Family, to be a part of the best on campus activities, events and clubs at University of Oklahoma. Some of the famous majors offered at University of Oklahoma are Communicati...
Established in 1890, University of Oklahoma is a public research university in Norman, Oklahoma. About 30,000 students are enrolled at University of Oklahoma. Nearly 3000 faculty members are employed at OU. Join the Sooner Family, to be a part of the best on campus activities, events and clubs at University of Oklahoma. Some of the famous majors offered at University of Oklahoma are Communications, Journalism, Humanities and General Studies. Enjoy hassle free housing near University of Oklahoma because there are many cool off campus student housing options available nearby. Famous alumni of OU include Adrian Peterson, Fred Haise, Sam Bradford and Olivia Munn.
Heading to college at University of Oklahoma? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of Oklahoma thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Oklahoma boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. University of Oklahoma off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near University of Oklahoma, Unilodgers can help!
All our University of Oklahoma properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding University of Oklahoma student housing at places like Forest Pointe, Post Oak, Hampton Woods, Crimson Park, 2900, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to University of Oklahoma. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Oklahoma Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Oklahoma student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Oklahoma off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.