Heading to college in Morgantown? Lucky you! Morgantown is home to the West Virginia University and it has a lot to offer. Visit the Art Museum of WVU that showcases both cultural and modern art. You will find some beautifully-curated gardens at the WV Botanic Gardens, spread across 82 acres of land. The Core Arboretum has been a source of education for both university students and the public for the past years and you should not miss visiting it either! Sit and relax at the small amphitheater to soak in the beauty this offers. Stock up on fresh farm produce at the weekly Farmers Market that is held every Saturday morning. You will a wide range of products to choose from.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Morgantown student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in. Morgantown, but some student-favorites include Copper Beech Townhomes- Morgantown, The Ridge, West Run, Mountain Valley and The Domain at Town Centre. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Morgantown Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off-campus housing in Morgantown with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Morgantown, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Morgantown’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Morgantown student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.