Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
Heading to college in Kingsville? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. Kingsville, Tennessee offers a wide range of activities including live music, outdoor adventure, shopping, restaurants, festivals, and museums. Kingsville is a city in the U.S. state of Tennessee and the county seat of Knox County. Founded in 1904, Kingsville’s development as a thriving community was thanks in large part to massive efforts made by Robert J. Kleberg and Henrietta King of the world famous King Ranch. Seeking to foster community and economic development in the untamed “Wild Horse Desert”, Mrs. King donated acres of land which became the site of a railroad hub and later, the site of present-day Kingsville. The ranch’s support and influence has left an indelible mark on the city’s growth and culture that continues to this day.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Kingsville student apartment easy.
There are lots of options for student living in Kingsville, but some student-favorites include Legends at Kingsville. All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Kingsville Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus housing in Kingsville with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Kingsville, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Kingsville’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Kingsville student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.