With Unilodgers, you’ll find a huge selection of off-campus ECU housing in Greenville, NC to fit any student’s needs.Whether you’re looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apartment for yourself, or for an apartment to share with roommates, you’ll find it all here. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near East Carolina University, Unilodgers can help!
Dickinson Avenue Antique Market, Elm Street Park, The Greenville Museum of Art are all located close to ECU campus for students to explore, and theECU transit network is a great way for students to get around campuses.
All of our East Carolina University student communities are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of ECU apartments.
6 Reasons to Book Your ECU Student Apartment With Unilodgers
- No ifs, no bots: Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything
- Save for a rainy day: With ‘lowest price promise’ and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
- Easy to look, easy to book: Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
- No secrets. We promise: You pay the rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
- There’s one for everyone: In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
- We students: We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle
15 results found
Students from around the world go to East Carolina University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. East Carolina University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. East Carolina University is a public research university, located in Greenville, North Carolina. It is also known as the ‘Pirate Nation.’ Purple and Gold are two significant colors of this university. You will be introduced to the Purple-Gold chant on orientation day. The campus offers a plethora of things for everybody to do. You will find a great wellness and recreation center on campus. It is crowded at all times but worth visiting regularly.