Listen up students at the University of Oregon! Look no further than The Westgate at Eugene (740 E 13th Avenue) for your accommodation needs. Located a stone’s throw away from campus, The Westgate student housing is a hot favourite option among students. The floorplans on offer include two and three-bedroom apartments (private bathrooms included).
While living at The Westgate student housing, you can ease into the world of adulting by making use of the modern kitchens with all the appliances and also the in-unit washers and dryers. The floorplans are spacious and the roommate matching services make living all the more easy.
Comminity amenities include the sundeck and grill, the proximity to city-wide bus routes and the car parking facilities made available to all residents. The interior unit access provides privacy and safety to all students. Now isn’t that a sweet deal?
Residents of The Westgate student accommodation get basic utilities and an online portal for maintenance requests which promises swift and efficient action delivered!
Parents – chill! The Westgate student housing provides easy access to a professional management team that ensures students safety.
· The Westgate student housing at Eugene is less than a mile away on campus, and is near several important city bus routes.
· Go birdwatching at the Cascades Raptor Center.
· Catch a game at the Autzen stadium.
· Catch a show at the Hult Center for Performing Arts.
· Indulge your inner-child at the Museum of Natural and Cultural History!
So next semester, we hope to see you living your best life at The Westgate!