Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily and for free.
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go, with just a few clicks 😍.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No service charges or hidden fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
The finest student housing, Columbus, Ohio, is what awaits you. There is just so much that this city has in store for students. The properties happen to be housed in some of the best locations so you never miss out on anything cool and happening. All our properties come fully furnished with great amenities like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Columbus student apartments, Columbus, Ohio easy.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theatre rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Columbus Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off campus student housing in Columbus, Ohio with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student their own support specialist upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your housing quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Columbus, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student support team can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Columbus’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your student housing, Columbus, Ohio is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Heading to college in Columbus? Lucky you! Get ready to have the time of your life. There is plenty to see and do in and around Columbus. The city is pretty green and the people here are very welcoming. Columbus is famous for rather a lot; firstly for having one of the largest universities and (famous) football schools in North America, as well as being home to one of the country’s top zoos. It is also known for its best municipal park systems in the country, comprising of 16 parks spread over an area of 24,000 sq feet. Everything is pretty perfect at Columbus, now all that is left is figuring out a place to call home. Let Unilodgers help you with your ideal Columbus, Ohio, student housing.
What’s the average rent for student accommodation in Columbus OH?
Student housing in Columbus rent out to about US$ 873 a month on average. You can find student apartments in Columbus with Unilodgers starting from US$ 535 a month.
How can I find affordable student accommodation in Columbus OH?
You can find tons of affordable options of Columbus off campus housing on Unilodgers. To view the options that fit in your budget, use the filters on top of the page and choose the type of apartment, the location and the maximum rent.
Where should students live in Columbus Ohio?
Most students in Columbus live in areas like Fifth by Northwest and West Campus. Along with being student-friendly, these areas are also situated very close to the major universities in town. You will also find some of the best apartments in Columbus OH and the best cafes, restaurants and pubs in these areas.
What are the different types of student accommodations available in Columbus OH?
You can find various types of houses for rent in Columbus OH on Unilodgers. These include both private and shared spaces. If you don’t like to share your space, you will also find studio apartments in Columbus to rent. And if you’re looking for a place to share with your friends, you can also find some great apartments for rent in Columbus for that.
Does Unilodgers have short-term stays in Columbus OH?
Yes, Unilodgers has many short-term apartments for rent in Columbus OH. All you need to do is use the filter on top of the page to see your options.
Does Unilodgers have any offers on accommodation in Columbus OH?
Yes, Unilodgers has tons of value deals and bonus add-ons available on homes for rent in Columbus OH. To view these offers in detail, you can visit the individual property pages.
What’s the best mode of transportation in Columbus OH?
To get around Columbus OH, you can use the COTA bus service. This bus service takes you around all the major spots in the city and is also super affordable. So you can use the public transit options here and save yourself some money!
What anti-COVID measures are in place at student accommodations in Columbus OH?
Most of our homes for rent in Columbus OH are covered under the Pandemic Shield. This shield protects you from the COVID uncertainties and ensures your safety at the accommodation with measures like deep cleaning, social distancing markers, temperature checks, staff PPE kits, etc. To see more detail about the Pandemic Shield, visit the property pages.
Do these accommodations provide WiFi to all residents?
Most of our student homes for rent in Columbus include the WiFi in rent or provide it at no extra cost. For more details, please check the property pages.
Are these accommodations secure?
Your safety and security is the top most priority at the student housing in Columbus on Unilodgers. Your safety is assured with features like CCTV and secure door entry at these accommodations. Most of these student apartments in Columbus OH also have on-site staff to keep you safe. For more details about these features, please check the property pages.
What all is included in the rent?
Most of the student housing in Columbus include electricity, water, and gas in the rent. Some of these accommodations also include WiFi and insurance in rent. To check the specific inclusions, please visit the property pages.