Ohio State University is a public research university in Columbus, Ohio. Established in 1820, there are more than 68,000 students enrolled at Ohio State University every year. It has been ranked at the 54th position by Best Colleges is National Universities, 2019-20. Life at OSU will never be dull, as there are more than 100 student organizations run on campus. So, learning is not limited to th...
Ohio State University is a public research university in Columbus, Ohio. Established in 1820, there are more than 68,000 students enrolled at Ohio State University every year. It has been ranked at the 54th position by Best Colleges is National Universities, 2019-20. Life at OSU will never be dull, as there are more than 100 student organizations run on campus. So, learning is not limited to the classrooms. Many great off campus student housing options are available close to Ohio State University. Some of the famous Ohio State University alumni are Jack Nicklaus, Roy Lichtenstein, Les Wexner and Patricia Heaton.
Heading to college at Ohio State University? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to Ohio State University thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. Ohio State University boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Ohio State University off campus housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near Ohio State University, Unilodgers can help!
All our Ohio State University properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding Ohio State University student housing at places like The Commons on Kinnear, The Abigail, T-H-E Griff, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to Ohio State University. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your Ohio State University Off Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best Ohio State University student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of Ohio State University off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.