University of Virginia housing is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near the University of Virginia, Unilodgers can help!
All our UVA apartments are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent housing choices close to the University of Virginia. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your University of Virginia Off-Campus Housing With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best University of Virginia student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of University of Virginia off-campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up you UVA housing, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
7 results found
Lark on Main
University: 0.49 miles City Center: 0.49 milesFeatures
From US$ 679/month
Heading to college at University of Virginia? Congrats! Students from around the world come to go to University of Virginia thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. University of Virginia boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. Situated in Charlottesville, Virginia, University of Virginia is a pubic research university. It was established in 1819 by the famous author Thomas Jefferson. Students call the campus as ‘The Grounds.’ The U.S. News & World Report ranked University of Virginia as the third best public university in 2019. It is also ranked as the Best Value College in Forbes, 2019. It enrolls over 24,000 students and employs about 16,000 faculty members. Some notable UVA-alumni are Robert F. Kennedy, Tina Fey, Edgar Allan Poe and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Many cool student housing options are situated close to the university campus.