Going to college in Charlottesville? Get the best of Charlottesville student housing and prepare to make the most out of your university life! Charlottesville is home to two former presidents of the United States. Keeping aside its political history, Charlottesville is a historical place with a plethora of museums. There is something for everyone at this city as you can go apple picking with your best buds at the Carter Mountain Orchards. Quite popular among the students, this place is a host to students with its young vibe and extraordinary Charlottesville student housing facilities.
Now all that’s left to do is determine where you’ll call home. Unilodgers makes your search for the perfect Charlottesville student apartment easy.
All of our properties are unique, but each is located close to public transportation, has amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Now, where will you choose to live?
Searching for Charlottesville, VA, Student Housing? 6 Reasons to Book With Unilodgers:
1. Unilodgers is always 100% free for students booking with us. There are never hidden fees, extra charges or markups when you book your off-campus housing in Charlottesville with us. When your booking is complete, we charge a success fee to the property, never you.
2. In need of assistance? We provide every student with their personal student advisor upon booking. Our team is here for you if you have any questions or concerns, year-round until you move out. We even have 24/7 support centers for round-the-clock help.
3. Unilodgers makes locking down your Charlottesville, VA, student apartment quick and easy with our instant online booking. All you have to do is select your student apartment in Charlottesville, book, and confirm. If you have any questions or need help deciding where to live along the way, our student hub can assist you.
4. Price is important, and we work hard to offer the best deals possible. Our team goes above and beyond to hammer out the details and read the fine print so you can focus on your big move.
5. One of our biggest priorities is ensuring you have a comfortable place to live throughout your years at school. Our team is committed to making sure every property that we list offers comfortable, clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and quiet surroundings, and are located near Charlottesville’s leading universities and colleges.
6. With Unilodgers, booking your Charlottesville student housing is always simple and safe. Once you know where you’d like to live in the city, you pay all fees directly to the property — never a third party.
Move map to see properties
6 results found