The world's largest student housing provider
Finding and booking your student home can be overwhelming, and we are committed to making it safe and easy. That is why over 5 million students from over 177 countries trust us each year to find a place suitable to their needs!
Lowest price & best deals, guaranteed!
Get the lowest prices, plus Unilodgers exclusive offers that guarantee a sweet deal on every booking
Flexible is fun
Changed your mind? We don’t mind. Cancel or modify your booking easily within a specific time frame
Smart and easy
Our online interface makes it easy for you to safely and easily browse, book, and pay online for the spaces that make you go😍, with just a few clicks.
Real people, real time
Our easy system lets you do everything on your own. However, if you need any help, our Personal Student Advisors (who are real people, not bots!) are there to help you. From the day you start looking, until the day you move out, we offer 24x7 support.
The rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent.
No extra fees - the rent is all you pay.
All. The. Choices.
With over 1.5 million student rooms, we have something to suit every preference. Studios, private rooms, shared apartments, shared rooms - we’ve got them all.
City College Norwich is a further education college, established in 1891. There are more than 11,000 students enrolled at City College Norwich annually. It provides educational opportunities to people of all ages. Students can choose from a wide range of part-time and full-time courses here, depending on their requirements. City College Norwich many new science labs, an award-winning Creative Arts Building. All major college events are held at Broadland Drive. On top of that, the teaching staff at City College Norwich comprises of highly-educated professionals who help every student turn their dreams into reality. A few of the notable City College Norwich alumni include Tom Aikens, Sam Claflin, Stephen Fry and Jon McGregor. Students can explore a wide range of Norwich off-campus accommodations at a short distance from City College Norwich.
Heading to college at City College Norwich? Congrats! Students from around the world come to City College Norwich thanks to its top-rated programs and central location. City College Norwich boasts a beautiful campus, wide selection of majors, and various campus clubs, so you’ll always have something to do. City College Norwich off campus student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide where you want to live, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student apartment near City College Norwich, Unilodgers can help!
All our City College Norwich properties are located close to public transportation, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, theater rooms, and more), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodation s with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding City College Norwich student accommodation at places like Pablo Fanque House, Crown Place-Norwich, and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent student accommodation choices close to City College Norwich. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for your student housing.
6 Reasons to Book Your City College Norwich Off Campus student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best City College Norwich student housing, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student housing. At Unilodgers, we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to choose from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of City College Norwich off campus housing. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property—not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.