Toggle navigation

All rooms in this property are now booked.

See more options in sheffield

or go to the Homepage or go Back

Westbar House

137 Westbar, Sheffield, S3 8PT, United Kingdom

Westbar House is a stylish student accommodation located on West Bar in Sheffield. It is only at a 1 minute distance from Lambert Street Bus Station. It is at a walking distance from University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. It offers great amenities like Outdoor Courtyard, Games Room, Bike and Car Parking, Social Spaces. They provide Studio apartments. Get ready to live an independent and care free life by opting for a Studio apartment. Get your own bedroom, bathroom, living area, study area and kitchenette all for personal use. So, you can sing out loud in the bathroom or mess up the kitchen with experimental cooking as there would be no one to question it. Westbar House Sheffield provides you with a beautifully designed Outdoor courtyard where you can invite your guests and friends to a Barbeque lunch. Challenge your friends to a fun-filled game of Titan Fall 2 in the Games room.Westbar House student accommodation gives you both parking facilities for your bike and car so you don’t have to face any parking problems whatsoever. Last but not the least, Westbar House Sheffield gives you a large social space where you can meet up with fellow residents and become good friends with them in the long-run. It is natural for one to feel afraid in a new surrounding, that’s why Westbar House student accommodation provides 24/7 Security and Maintenance team on-site to ensure your safety and well-being.   International students in Sheffield can visit many interesting places near The Westbar House in Sheffield. Explore the city’s culture and steelmaking history by visiting Kelham Island Museum. For those who love monumental architecture, you can head to the Bishop’s House to see the Elizabethan and Jacobean type of architecture. You can also head to the famous Sheffield City Centre to shop, eat and roam around. Those of you, who are tired of the hectic college schedule, can head to Shakespeare Bar to calm down your nerves with a drink. Another place close to Westbar House student accommodation is Marco’s New York Italian Sheffield which is famous for its mouth-watering pizzas and pastas.   Westbar House in Sheffield is perfect for students who love to study, gorge on delicious cuisines and travel around.

Features

Common Room
Gym
On-site management
Outdoor Courtyards
Study Room
Wifi

Safety

24-hour security
CCTV
Onsite maintenance
Onsite security
Secure Door Entry

Price Also Include

Wifi
Electricity Bill
Gas Bill
Heating Bill
Water Bill

Book your room

Premier Studio with Balcony
Premier Studio with balcony is nicely built in approximate 22m2 size. It is fitted with a large bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk, private bathroom and kitchenette. The studio is well equipped with all modern amenities required for an easy stay.
Weeks
50
Move-in
2/Sep/2019
Move-out
17/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 145.0
Total £
7250.0
Premier Studio
Premier Studio is nicely built in approximate 22m2 size. It is fitted with a large bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk, private bathroom and kitchenette. The studio is well equipped with all modern amenities required for an easy stay.
Weeks
50
Move-in
2/Sep/2019
Move-out
17/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 136.0
Total £
6800.0
Classic Studio with Balcony
Classic Studio with balcony is a 22m2 studio fitted with a large bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and kitchenette. The studio en-suite is fitted with a power shower. The studio is well equipped with all modern amenities required for an easy stay.
Weeks
50
Move-in
2/Sep/2019
Move-out
17/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 129.0
Total £
6450.0
Deluxe Studio
Deluxe Studio is nicely built in approximate 20m2 size. It is fitted with a large bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and kitchenette. The studio en-suite is fitted with a power shower with an option of a larger en-suite. The studio is well equipped with all modern amenities required for an easy stay.
Weeks
50
Move-in
16/Sep/2019
Move-out
30/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 127.0
Total £
6350.0
Classic Studio
Classic Studio is self-contained nicely built in approximate 18m2 size. It is ftted with a large bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, study desk and kitchenette. The studio en-suite is fitted with a power shower with an option of a larger en-suite. The studio is well equipped with all modern amenities required for an easy stay.  
Weeks
50
Move-in
16/Sep/2019
Move-out
30/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 125.0
Total £
6250.0
Two Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
This Premier apartment offers a space of 42m2 for two double rooms. The apartment benefits from having a larger living and dining area with fitted kitchen, than the balcony option. The shower room is fitted with a power shower. Additional facilities include Parking, cleaning, Microwave, Freezer, Dishwasher, TV (communal), recycling, Central Heating and much more.
Weeks
50
Move-in
2/Sep/2019
Move-out
17/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 120.0
Total £
6000.0
Two Bedroom Apartment
This Premier apartment offers a space for 56m2 for two double rooms. The apartment benefits from having a larger living and dining area with fitted kitchen, than the balcony option. The shower room is fitted with a power shower. Additional facilities include Parking, cleaning, Microwave, Freezer, Dishwasher, TV (communal), recycling, Central Heating and much more.
Weeks
50
Move-in
2/Sep/2019
Move-out
17/Aug/2020
Per week
£ 115.0
Total £
5750.0

Essentials

Deposit Fees of £250 to confirm your booking.  £50 is non-refundable and £200 is converted into a security deposit, which is refundable at the end of the tenancy. Rent Payments 1. Pay in full  2. Instalments (choice of 9 or 4 instalments) Payment in Full This will be taken on 9 August, or if booked in or after August, prior to the AST start date. 9 Instalment Option (requires a UK Guarantor)  August:          10% of total rent September:    10% of total rent (or 20% if booked after 14 August) October:         10% of total rent November:     10% of total rent December:     10% of total rent January:         10% of total rent February:        10% of total rent March:            10% of total rent April:               20% of total rent 4 Instalment Option (requires a UK Guarantor)  August:          10% of total rent (or before AST start date) September:    34% of total rent January:         34% of total rent April:              22% of total rent  Mode of Payment Direct Debit UK GBP Payments via Debit Card Non-GBP Payments via Debit Card UK and EU Debit and Credit Cards – 1.05% + 10p surcharge Non-EU Debit and Credit Cards – 2.55% + 17p surcharge Cash and cheque payments are not accepted.

Why book Westbar House with Unilodgers

100% Free Service

100% Free Service

Absolutely no fees, charges, or marked up prices

Personalised Service

Personalised Service

A dedicated booking manager for every student to offer year round support from booking till check out

Instant Booking

Instant Booking

Easy & instant online booking, quick confirmation and customer support

Best Offer Guaranteed

Best Offer Guaranteed

Lowest prices and best deals guaranteed, always!

Verified Properties

Verified Properties

Every property verified to ensure only student properties are listed

Secure Booking

Secure Booking

Secure booking process with all payments made directly to the property

£115.0
Per week onwards
7
room types

Distance from University

Trusted by students worldwide. Over 2 million students from 195 countries served annually