Student accommodation Sheffield has witnessed massive growth. Sheffield University and Sheffield Hallam University are the major Universities that attract a large number of students from the world over, each year. All our student accommodations in Sheffield are affordable, luxurious, comfortable and equipped with State-of-the-Art amenities and; offer a huge variety of Studio flats and Shared En-suite flats that you can choose from.
Sheffield Student accommodation is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. There are plenty of choices for Sheffield student flats or rooms to rent Sheffield. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing Sheffield, Unilodgers can help!
All our Sheffield properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Sheffield’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Sheffield Student accommodation With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing Sheffield, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation Sheffield. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student housing Sheffield. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up your student apartments, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. As always, you’ll never pay any additional charges or fees for booking your Sheffield student accommodation to Unilodgers.
Move map to see properties
59 results found
Explore beautiful and popular places to stay with all the comfort of home.
City Center: 0.4 milesFeatures
From £ 127/week
iQ Fenton House
City Center: 0.37 milesFeatures
From £ 116/week
Vita Student Sheffield
City Center: 0.25 milesFeatures
From £ 197/week
The city of Birmingham is located in the centre of the West Midlands region of England and; is the second-largest city, after London. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Get ready to have the time of your life in Birmingham, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Birmingham for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more.
Sheffield is located in the South of Yorkshire and is the 5th largest city in UK, in terms of population. Almost a third of the city falls under the Peak District, which is known to be one of the most naturally beautiful areas of the country. Sheffield is an industrial town famous around the world for its Steel Cutlery and is popularly known as the ‘Steel City’. Contrary to the name, it is a very friendly and welcoming city, bustling with cultural diversity. The city is also known to have one of the lowest costs of living for students in the UK.
Over 60,000 students live in Sheffield, making it a true student city. From independent shops to student bars, there’s something for everyone here. Sheffield is made up of green spaces like parks, public gardens, and the countryside. So if you’re looking for a quiet, sunny place to study in peace (if your Sheffield student room doesn't suffice), you’re never far from somewhere pretty to relax in. This city is a great choice if you like the perks of living in the city combined with the outdoorsy experience. It boasts 30 cinema screens, 70 music venues and a knife with 2,000 blades on display in the Kelham Island Museum. You might expect the latter from a city that was built around the steel industry. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including The Sheffield University and Sheffield Hallam University, and many more.
The population of Sheffield is approximately 575,400 and the student population is close to about 28,000. The weather in Sheffield remains temperate throughout the year, with July being the warmest month of summer and the maximum temperature at 20°. January is usually the coldest during winter and temperature drops to about 3°.
With both Universities located in the heart of Sheffield, you will find it rather easy to commute locally, because there are convenient transport services which offer you an extremely low student fair. You can choose from buses that service the city and University campuses at regular intervals. Sheffield takes pride in its Supertram; which is absolutely the best way of covering longer distances across the city. In case you plan on travelling outside of the city, trains are your best option. If travelling internationally, you can get to London airports in a little over 2 hours by train and in case you are flying from the Manchester International Airport, you can choose to hop on the direct train from Sheffield which takes a little over an hour.
The Sheffield city centre is the heart of the city's bustling culture, nightlife and retail. Though compact, this area in Sheffield packs a punch. Choose to live in Students Inn Sheffield, only 0.11 miles from the city centre and get ready to never be bored!
Edward Street is close to the city center so you'll have all the goodness just a few minutes away!
Enjoy their sizzling cut beef in black bean sauce, fresh from the wok with noodles and full flavour vegetables at the Solly Street Cafe!
Craving Chinese food? Hot Chilli Chinese on Hoyle Street is your answer!
Home to the largest theatre in Sheffield, Scotland Street is the perfect go-to for art lovers and theatre buffs!
There is something to do for everyone to explore in Sheffield. If you love nature, you are in the very lap of it, as 60% of Sheffield lies in the Peak District National Park where you can enjoy the most amazing natural views whilst walking or cycling and; soak up some sun at a park of your choice, as there are plenty of them. Sheffield hosts annual festivals and you must not miss out on these festivals: Tramlines, Cliffhanger and Sensoria. The city is also known for its creative scene and you can spend an entire day looking at independent street art or choose to take a tour of museums and art galleries.
For entertainment, you must try out Sheffield theatres, only the largest theatre complex after London; where you can watch everything from Musicals to Drama. If you enjoy live music performances then Leadmill and Corporation are recommended. If you’re looking to go to a bar or restaurant, you can choose from a variety at the Ecclesall Road, West Street or Division Street; but if you feel like extending the night and going out clubbing, then Foundry and House of Hugo, definitely top the list.