The city of Norwich is located 161 Km north-east of London on the banks of the River Wensum in East Anglia, England. It was designated the UK's first UNESCO City of Literature in the year 2012 and it is also known to have the longest run of medieval defenses and biggest walled centre in all of England. Norwich offers a rich multicultural vibe and stimulating environment for students to thrive in. The city offers international students some of United Kingdom's finest higher education institutions, including the University of East Anglia, Norwich University of the Arts, and many more. Owing to this, student accommodation in Newcastle Upon Tyne has witnessed massive growth. Thousands of international students flock to the city to get the best of higher education. Find hundreds of student rooms from en suites, studios, shared flats for Newcastle Upon Tyne Universities on Unilodgers.com. On Unilodgers, all student living in Newcastle Upon Tyne comes fully furnished to the highest of standards to ensure a comfortable stay.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Newcastle Upon Tyne, one of the most livable cities in the world! Students from around the globe come to Newcastle Upon Tyne for its top-notch universities, cultural diversity, exciting culinary scene, bountiful job market, and so much more. Student accommodation in Newcastle Upon Tyne is plentiful and once you decide which area to live in, you’ll have no problem finding a shared apartment, en-suite room, or studio. If you’re getting ready to book your student housing in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Unilodgers can help!
All our Newcastle Upon Tyne properties are located close to public transport, have amazing facilities (like gyms, Instagrammable rooftop terraces, gaming lounges, and theater rooms), and a range of apartments. Share your accommodations with roommates, enjoy the luxury of an en suite room, or live solo in a studio. Students typically enjoy finding student housing in Newcastle Upon Tyne at places like Pablo Fanque House, Crown Place and more. Each area has unique qualities, but all offer excellent accommodation choices close to various schools. Let Unilodgers help you find, compare, and book the ideal spot for you and your friends near Newcastle Upon Tyne’s leading universities.
6 Reasons to Book Your Student accommodation in Newcastle Upon Tyne With Unilodgers
1. Our services are 100% free. We have absolutely zero fees, charges, or markups on your booking. Why are our services free? For each completed booking, we charge a success fee from property owners…never our student customers.
2. Personalized service is what we’re all about. Each student is assigned a student support specialist for year-round assistance from booking until checkout day. Our 24/7 student support team is always there when you need us.
3. We provide easy and instant online booking. Unilodgers’ online booking platform provides streamlined service from beginning to end. Find the best student housing in Newcastle Upon Tyne, book, and confirm. As always, our student support specialists are there for you through it all.
4. Find the best offers guaranteed. There are no off days for Unilodgers, and we pride ourselves on securing the lowest prices and best deals every day.
5. We get student accommodation. At Unilodgers we truly understand that the student home is the place where a lifetime of memories are made. To that end, we make every effort to provide our students with only the best properties to select from. We ensure every property listed is verified strictly for the purpose of student accommodation in Newcastle Upon Tyne. We also certify that each property offers bright and clean rooms, great social and study spaces, safe and calm surroundings, and is located close to universities.
6. A seamless and secure booking process. Once you’ve decided where you’d like to take up residence, conveniently pay directly to your property – not a third party. You never pay any additional charges or fees to Unilodgers either.
Move map to see properties
3 results found
Norwich is home to two universities namely, University of East Anglia and Norwich University of the Arts. These two combined, attract a large number of home and international students to the city each year.
Student accommodations Norwich offer a wide array of comfortable and high quality studio flats and en suite/ non-en suite rooms in shared flats at prime locations either close to the city centre or university campuses. Whether you like having the place to yourself or would like to live in a sociable environment; there is something for everybody and suitable to all budgets. All student accommodation are committed to providing you with only the best student living experience.
Getting around the city is always healthy on foot or bike; although there is a good network of public transport. Buses are the most popular for commuting within the city and for intercity travel; Norwich railway station has excellent rail links to other parts of England. From here you can get direct trains to Liverpool Street Station in London within a 2 hours’ journey. In case you are planning to travel overseas the nearest international airports are in London.
The population of Norwich is estimated at 141,800, inclusive of approximately 16,300 students. The warmest summer months are July and August, when the temperature goes up to 22°. December to February remain the coldest with the temperature averaging at 8°.