Park House Luton: The Walkthrough
Park House Luton feels like home, right from the moment you walk in.. A short walk from the University of Bedfordshire and a beautiful location in Park Street Luton are just an added bonus. This amazing student accommodation is designed in a comfy, homely manner but with top-of-the-line facilities.
The Park House student accommodation offers ensuite rooms and studio flats, making perfect options available depending on your requirements for privacy and space. With all your bills included in the rent, you won’t have anything on your mind as you enjoy a stunning stay in Luton.
We love a lil extra
The amenities are plentiful here at Park House. Along with the usual amenities you see at every student accommodation, there are some extra amenities here to make your stay even more comfortable. This housing is as right as rain
On-site Laundry Facilities
Know thy neighbourhood
Park Street is a quaint neighbourhood located close to the Luton Town Centre. Along with a quiet neighbourhood, the hustle and bustle of the town centre is just a short walk away. Hopefully, no one tells you to budge up.
The Mall Luton - 8-minute walk
Welcome Chinese Supermarket - 4-minute walk
Luton and Dunstable University Hospital - 10-minute drive
Metro Bank - 11-minute walk
Vauxhall Heritage Centre - 1-minute walk
Kenilworth Road Stadium - 6-minute drive
Wheeling your way around Luton
The beautiful town of Luton is connected through several bus links. With stations close to your student accommodation, you can take a chance to explore the town whenever you want. The airport and train station are also close by. Don't you know you're gonna have a rockin' time, c'mon!
Bailey Street Bus Stop - 1-minute walk
Griffin House Bus Stop - 5-minute walk
Park Square (Stop P3) - 5-minute walk
London Luton Airport - 8-minute drive
Luton Railway Station - 4-minute drive
Living it up at Park House Luton
No college experience is complete without parties and those crazy nights out. Park House Luton is located close to some of the best bars, pubs, restaurants, and cafes that Luton has to offer for a truly unforgettable time at University. Cheers for getting me that drink, mate’
Pubs and Bars - The Chequers Pub Luton - 0.1 miles, The Horseshoes - 0.1 miles, Off The Wall Luton - 0.4 miles
Restaurants - La Dolce Vita Luton - 0.2 miles, Meah Indian Restaurant - 0.1 miles, The Brache Beefeater - 0.4 miles
The Sicilian Cafe - 0.6 miles, Deserts Rose Restaurant and Cafe - 0.6 miles, Go Coffee - 0.5 miles
The best way to live while studying at University of Bedfordshire is living at Park House Luton. Hurry and book your room today!
Standard Premium Studio
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
1 double bed
28 Aug 2021
Students are required to pay a reservation fee of £250 (non-refundable admin fee of £50 and £200 which is an advance final rent payment and will show on the final statement).
Updates to Policy
Covid Booking Guarantee - Our 4-point promise to you We want you to know that whilst there may be uncertainty around your university course scheduling, study visas and/or travel arrangements to the UK, you can be certain that your accommodation is taken care of.
In these unusual times, we’ve created the Covid Booking Guarantee for all students who have entered into a Licence Agreement starting in September 2020 and who pay their Licence Fees this month, and for all new bookings made on or before 16th August 2020.
This means you can secure a room booking now with complete confidence as you can cancel your accommodation with us with no further obligation should any of the following happen before you move in with us*:
• No Visa: you have been denied a Visa, or your country’s visa office is closed/unable to process your visa in time
• No Place: you have not secured a confirmed place of study in the UK for the upcoming academic year
• No Travel: you are unable to travel to the UK because of any government-imposed travel bans, whether in the UK or in your own country
• No Course: your course has been cancelled altogether, or you have been notified that all course content will be delivered fully online If you have an existing booking with us and would like to understand how this affects you please arrange a call back , or if you would like to make a booking, please contact us for remaining availability.
*Proof of the reason for cancelling your accommodation required in each and all cases and Terms and Conditions** apply.
**Terms and Conditions
1. This [cancellation pledge] applies to all existing bookings and any new bookings made on or before 16 August 2020. Property reserve the right to withdraw or extend the availability of this policy at its absolute discretion at any time. In the event that the policy is withdrawn, any cancellation requests received before the withdrawal date with valid reasons in accordance with these terms and Conditions will still be honoured.
2. If you wish to cancel your booking under this [cancellation pledge] you should contact us within 48 hours’ notice of you becoming aware of the reason for your need to cancel. We will ask you to provide written evidence of the reason(s) for your cancellation.
3. Where the reason for cancellation is because of the ‘No Course’ option above, cancellation requests can ONLY be accepted if your study provider has either cancelled your course or changed the course to be taught entirely online, NOT where you have elected to study by correspondence rather than in person or chosen a later commencement date voluntarily.
4. A cancellation under this [cancellation pledge] will terminate your booking and licence agreement with us. We will provide you with a full refund (usually within 30 days of the date of cancellation) of all sums that you have paid to us for any booking, and you will have no further liability or obligation in relation to that booking.
5. The enhanced rights set out in the cancellation pledge will no longer apply to you once you have checked into your accommodation.
6. This [cancellation pledge] does not affect your statutory rights, nor any other terms and conditions of any booking or Licence Agreement that you may already have with us. We know that making arrangements is a little more complicated this year so below is a quick guide to our flexible policy updates to make life easier.
If you wish to cancel:
·Firstly, and most importantly, please talk to us. We have a dedicated team at the end of the phone that are available to discuss your options
·As always you are allowed to cancel with no obligation under our designated cooling off period*.
·And as normal, there is a policy available for those of you who are concerned about your Visa application or university place, allowing you to cancel without obligation*.
·We have now introduced a new policy that can be used in conjunction with the above designed to give comfort to those who are worried about government travel restrictions or university course delays, again allowing you to cancel without obligation should these scenarios happen*.
·If you would like to take advantage of the above, speak to our team and we will happily move your booking onto these policies.
Flexible start dates:
·Due to the movement of traditional course and travel dates, we’ve introduced flexible tenancy start dates allowing you to start your contract and move in, on any chosen Saturday throughout September and October.
·These new flexible start dates include new, shorter 44- and 47-week tenancies available in most residences.
You’ll need to find an appropriate tenant to move into your room. The replacement tenant will need to pay a booking fee and sign a tenancy contract.
You’ll need to pay a £50 admin fee. Alternatively, if you can’t find a suitable placement you will need to pay the remainder of your rent.
Q. What is a reservation fee?
The reservation fee of £250 is required to secure your room. £50 of this fee is non-refundable, while the remaining £200 will be taken off the last installment of the tenant’s rent.
Q. Where is the nearest mall?
The Luton Arndale Mall is just a 5-minute walk away from Opto Village and Park House, and a 3-minute walk away from Chapel House. Here tenants can access shops such as Boots, Tesco, JD Sports, and many more.
Q. Is it possible to share with friends?
Yes, it is possible. Upon application, please contact us with the details of the friends you would like to live with.
We will do everything in our power to accommodation your requests however due to the volume of applications we cannot make any guarantees. The earlier you apply, the better!
No ifs, no bots. Our Personal Student Advisors are real people, available 24x7 to guide you through anything.
Save for a rainy day
With "lowest price promise" and the best deals on every property, we master the art of bargaining.
Easy to look, easy to book.
Our simple online interface takes all the fuss out of finding and booking your student housing.
No secrets. We promise.
You pay the rent, the whole rent, and nothing but the rent - we don't do commissions, booking fees, or hidden charges.
There’s one for everyone
In pants and in student housing, "one size fits all" never works. We offer you a variety of options such as choosing an entire place, a shared apartment, or a private room - whatever suits your needs.
We ❤ students
We ensure that all properties listed with us are comfortable, welcoming, and suitable for a student’s lifestyle.
£ 115 Per week